Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new to the collection:

Rancor Giga Pet (Star Wars)

2 x Music Star (v6?) im planning to open the black one up and keep the other to the unopened collection

photoJPG-4.jpg

Heres my collection, i think ive posted pictures before but i cant find the post. SO here we go again.
20120211_161213.jpg
20120211_160812.jpg
20120211_160706.jpg
20120211_160659.jpg
I have more music stars than n e thing else, but its fine. I got all my tamas form ebay, D D's discount, wal-mart, ross, and i think thats it. LOVE ebay. lol
Have you tried out the TAMAKACI? i had bought two...my boyfriend ESDed his and mine just crapped out for no reason...how much did you pay for them...? i payed 3.99 for two.

Got a new addition to the collection! An original, unopened, mint in the box Digimon! So happy I got this, from the same person who sold me my other digimon thats in the shrink-plastic style of packaging. Awesome color too: clear!

421a8d19.jpg

ff458a62.jpg

That's incredible... If one goes missing, I didn't take it. Lol. I wish I had a brick... but I'm glad to have my S1-S5.... I thought I would never have a S1... I had a fairly large doubt for my S4 too... (S=Season)

so... I really need to update my pictures. That means attempting to fit them on my bed. Which is always a pain....

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some new stuff i got in the mail! Osutchi + Mesutchi, Genjitch, (forest tama), blue v1, blue iD L! (all of these are going towards the collection, i have a white iD L im expecting soon so i can play with it, looking at it from the box, it kinda looks like a big bar of soap lol

photo-1JPG-5.jpg

Heres some new stuff i got in the mail! Osutchi + Mesutchi, Genjitch, (forest tama), blue v1, blue iD L! (all of these are going towards the collection, i have a white iD L im expecting soon so i can play with it, looking at it from the box, it kinda looks like a big bar of soap lol

photo-1JPG-5.jpg
I don't think the one next to the iD L is a V1....I think it's a P1, or a P2. :3 V1 is a Connection tama.

yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY ID L'S CAME FROM JAPAN!!!!!!! w0000000t! The seller even threw in this COOL little fabric sticker set to stick on your tamagotchi (even though its really girly) LOL

Now, I'm just stuck, which one should I open :lol: ?! I'm planning to keep one boxed to keep it mint for my collection

IMG_8984.jpg

IMG_8986.jpg

The iD L looks really great, aren't they?

From which seller did you get them from? I didn't get any stickers even though I bought two as well.

I'll post a picture of my small collection when my Japanese Angel arrives in the mail so I won't have to do two posts. :D

Well

Tama's:

Blue v3

Clear Pink v3

Silver v4

Blue v4

Blue v4

White v5

Green v5

Black v5

Pink v6

Blue v6

White v6

green v6

Green tama go

Pink tama go

Mametchi figure

Kuchipachi figure!

I'm not sure if 6 is considered a collection, lol but here's my little family:

20120613785.jpg

The ones I have running at the moment is the white iD L and the opened Angelgotchi.

Got two new additions to my collection (waiting for my 15th Anniversary! The wait is so long D:)

DSCN0191.jpg

Added a clear black V3 and clear glitter orange V1. ^.^ So excited to run one of them!

My neighbour came out while I was taking this picture. I'm pretty sure he thought I was crazy. xD

10 connections

5 15th iD Ls

2 v1s

9 v2s

6 v3s

1 v4

2 v4.5s

5 v5s

1 v6 (broken)

12 TMGOs

20 figures

total - 73 tamagotchis! :D

Here are a few additions to my collection that arrived in the mail this week! A Blue Home Deka, a pearly white & pink Royal Famitama, a pearl blue Haneruchi (been trying to find one for ages!), a CIAO EnTama and a limited edition CoCo Passion Keitai (this one also has a pearly/iridescent shell). It's been a good week for sure :)

17d34169-1.jpg

Those are sweet additions, graficks!

I'm eyeing on a 15th Anniversary iD L and a +Color next, once my budget allows me to. :D

I own:

1- angelgotchi (jap)

2- tama-go's (pink kuchipatchi, and white kuchipatchi)

1- v4.5

1- music star

1- v5

extra:

- violetchi purplish pink landyard

- all tama-go figures

- gotchi pouch ringotchi

I don't have a HUGE collection, but I have 2 V3s, 2 V4s, 1 V4.5, 1 V5, 2 Music Stars, and 1 Tama-Go. ^_^

7 awesome pics that show my tamas (figures and pouch and music star arnt in pic sorry ) :)
IMG_0136-1.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg

1 ID-L

1 + Color

1 P1

1 Morino

1 English Angel