Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently (accidentally) missed the chance to buy a new and sealed White Japanese P1 Tamagotchi for £36 on eBay. The upshot of this was that (again, accidentally) I stumbled across a new and sealed American Tamagotchi Ocean and bought that instead. Cost me £157 (ouch!).

Back to the white P1 though: are these hard to get hold of new, for a reasonable price like the one above? I know I shouldn't complain due to the fact I got an Ocean, but I only need the white P1 and I have all six Japanese launch P1 Tamagotchis (new and sealed).

I have a picture and subtitle of my collection in my profile's About Me section.

As for a wish list, all I really want right now is an iD. I can't find one under $60 after shipping though :/

Tamagotchi's I own:

1x V6 (Music Star)

2x V3 (One completely dead, the other has samll posibility that it only ran out of batteries/lost.)

1x TamaGo (completely boring for me)

1x V4 (Low Battery)

Wish List

1. 2x V5 (famitama, familitchi)

2. V4.5

3. Another V4

4. A real fake tama (no idea why)

5. V3

6. Another V6 (music star)

This is so far what I want because I dont know what a tamagotchi ID is, or the function of the TMGC+C, or what an Angelgotchi, or any tama except for TamaGo, V3, V4, V5, V6 so far

I've just managed to get hold of a Yasashi, a TamaOtch and a Devilgotchi, so I'm super excited about the post arriving over the next couple of weeks!

I've just managed to get hold of a Yasashi, a TamaOtch and a Devilgotchi, so I'm super excited about the post arriving over the next couple of weeks!
A Yasashi? TamaOtch? Devilgotchi? Wow, that must have cost you a fortune ! I'm very jealous. ^_^

My collection is small. Just an Angel, and I love it to bits. <3

I'm interested in getting a Nano or an EnTama / UraTama later on. :)

+' timestamp='1288588336' post='3033238']A Yasashi? TamaOtch? Devilgotchi? Wow, that must have cost you a fortune ! I'm very jealous. ^_^

My collection is small. Just an Angel, and I love it to bits. <3

I'm interested in getting a Nano or an EnTama / UraTama later on. :)
The Yasashi was the dearest one out of that list, but it was still cheaper than my American Tamagotchi Ocean. That one made me wince a bit. I'd like to get a TMGC +Color next, but my funds need a bit of time to replenish.

Back on topic though: as soon as the stars of the show arrive, I intend to dig out all of my collection and photograph it for the purposes of this thread. It's the first time I will have ever assembled everything, and I'm looking forward to seeing it in one place.

Thought I'd document the new arrivals in picture form, seeing as I consider it to be a "big deal":

IMG00033-20101109-1842-1.jpg

The Santaclautchi and Doraemitchi are brand new and sealed, but the Umino and the Devilgotchi are used. Both are tested, and both work. I will be firing the Devilgotchi up properly once my Tamagotchi Angel snuffs it, which won't be too long now.

Great collection there, Stu!! I have the same Santaclautch. Have you started it up yet?

I haven't yet; I daren't pull it out of its box! Have you played with yours?

I will be posting some pictures of my entire collection just after Christmas, but I still need to obtain an Osu/Mesu pair, and a Doraemontchi (though I do have a Doraemitchi), before I have at least one of all the ancestors. I don't have an Arukotchi, but they're not really pets in the traditional Tamagotchi sense, are they? :p

My collection:

2 Gen1

1 Gen2

1 japanese Ocean

1 japanese Angel

1 Forest (Morino)

1 Genjintch

1 Mothra

4 V1

2 V2

3 V3

6 V4

2 V4.5

3 Familitchis

3 Music Stars

1 TamaGo

1 Tamagotchi Color

1 iD

1 UraTama

1 Odenkun

About half of these are from my childhood. I'm steadily working on collecting more tamagotchis. :)

Tamagotchi P1

Tamagotchi Angel

Angelgotchi

Ocean Tamagotchi

Tamagotchi V1

Tamagotchi V2

Tamagotchi V3

2 Tamagotchi V4

Tamagotchi V5

Tamagotchi Music Star

Other Virtual Pets:

2 Kimiko Baby Byte

2 Panda Byte

2 49 in 1 Pet

2 Hitorikko

Little Mermaid (Thinkway)

8 in 1 Pet

Scannerz

Scannerz version 2

Pikachu 2

Digimon Digivice

Digimon 1997

Littlest Pet Shop Hamster

All of the neopet versions

Aqua Palz

Bird Watch

Penpy Penguin

and an unknown dinosaur. I have yet to figure out what it is

Giga Pet

Floppy Frog Giga Pet

Micro Chimp Giga Pet

Bit Critter Giga Pet

Looney Tunes Giga Pet

Rugrats Giga Pet

Barbie Dog Giga Pet

Salem the cat Giga Pet

Nano Pet

Nano Baby

Nano Baby (when they resold them)

Nano Cat

Nano Dog

Talking Nano Baby

Nano Salon

Wishlist:

I really really really want a Devilgotchi

Santagotchi

Yasashii

Osu/Mesu

Tamagotchi Nano

Tamagotchi Color

Oden-Kun

Tamago

My Tama collection (so far!)

I have 2 of each, except 3 of the V4's. I keep one in the original packaging and play with the other.

2 x P1

2 x P2

2 x Tamagotchi Angel

2 x Tamagotchi Mini

2 x V1

2 x V2

2 X V3

3 x V4

2 x V4.5

2 x V5 Familitchi

2 x V5.5 Celebrity

2 x V6 Music Star

2 x TMGO

These are all still in the their original packaging:

1 x V1 Connexion

1 x V2 Connexion

1 x V3 Connexion

1 x V4 Jin Sei Plus Connexion

1 x V5 Familitchi Connexion

1 x Tamagotchi Mothra (which I will be selling)

1 x TamaWalkie

Wish list:

Mint condition Tamagotchi Ocean. Hope I can get my hands on one!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are so lucky. All I need is that Santagotchi and I will pretty much be set for the vintages. There are some nice "deals" that I'm eying at the moment but still...nearly $200 for one? Ah well, the price you pay for the rarities, I suppose. Anyway, I just added another Music Star and another P1 to my collection. It won't stop here, that's for sure! :D

My second Devilgotchi arrived today! This one has its packaging, and has been opened, but is in near-mint condition. It's the white one, with the black and red motifs on the fascia. It's been a very lucky month for me indeed! :D

I will be posting some more pictures soon, but I don't currently have a permanent space for my new Devilgotchi, so I'll be leaving it in the bubble wrap that the guy I bought it off kindly wrapped it in.

below you can see my list ^^ But!

From ebay in the mail coming is:

1 Yellow iD

1 Yellow nano

1 green nano

And in my closet (black hole) I found one of my old v4's and started it up. :D

Just added an Uratama to my collection. This one, to be precise (plus the P1 and Music Star I recently acquired):

Uratama-1.jpg
+
IMG_2673-1.jpg

I'm so happy I snagged this particular Uratama. It's blue, new-in-package, and it was inexpensive. As far as wishlists go, I'm still thinking of getting a Santagotchi and most likely a Deka, especially now that I have an Uratama. I'm so excited about all these new additions! I recently took a picture of my current collection

IMG_2473.jpg

thinking that I wouldn't be adding to it for a while, but it looks like I might have to take another one once the new year rolls around! :)

Some fantastic pictures there, OldSchoolTama! Does your green P1 have blue buttons? I've never seen a clear green P1 with blue buttons before, if that is the case.

I particularly like the fact that your Devilgotchi still has its box. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fantastic pictures there, OldSchoolTama! Does your green P1 have blue buttons? I've never seen a clear green P1 with blue buttons before, if that is the case.

I particularly like the fact that your Devilgotchi still has its box. :D
Thank you! :) Yes, my P1 does have blue buttons, which is nice because I really like blue. As for the Devilgotchi, I like the fact that it came with its packaging too! I was lucky to find it through a private online seller.

Finally got around to taking a picture of most of my collection. I say most of, because I left my V3 off there, and I have literally a box full of sealed V3s and Music Stars that I couldn't fit into frame.

DSC00562-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back