Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamacollection.jpg

(From left to right)

1)V3 2)Ringotchi Figure 3)V4

4)Tamagotchi Replica made at school 5)V5/Familitchi 6)another repilca

7)Music Star 8.)TamaGo *lite* figurine 9)TamaGo

And the lanyard I use to hold them together

Heres an update. I found 5 tamagotchis in a second hand shop. I got 2 v3s, 2 v2s and a glow in the dark v4. Now I have got 12 Tamagotchis.

IMG_1963.jpg

What awesome collections!! O_O That's so cool!!!! I couldn't tell you where all my Tamas are. They are all over my room. ._. I find them randomly and go "Hmm... I have batteries at least where I know where they are!" I find Tamas so often I always have batteries at hand. But I always pause them.... I've never killed one. Now that's something!!

You're all so lucky. You have, like, 20 Tamas each! I just wish I had more than...
You should be proud of your Collection, no matter how small Dolphin.

When I joined TamaTalk I had NO Tama. Not one. ^^;; (Nor did I know anything about the Connection Version.)

Now I am on my way to having Nine Tama. (I will post a pic once the new ones Arrive.)

@Chiiru:: Collect a few and a take a pic?

@Lawrence:: Your collection grew FAST! So many beautiful Tama. T-T

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be adding the blue Home Deka Tamagotchi and a Tamago-chu set to my collection soon. I am beyond excited! :)

Thought I'd share my little horde! :)

2011-01-22182235.jpg

All are as follows:

1 x Tamagotchi Angel

2 x Connexion V1

7 x Connexion V2

6 X Connexion V3

2 x Connexion V4

1 x Connection V4.5

2 x Familichi

1 x Music Star

I'm currently running these two:

2011-01-22182318.jpg

If people want any closeups of particular ones, I got plenty of photos :)

Uwah Spree. Nysis! (Thank you for posting... I really love to see Big Tama Collections. ^^; ;)

I finally have a Collection Photo of my own.

Since joining TamaTalk and starting with No Tama... I have accumulated my own Little Family.

Here they are... along with the Birthday Present that brought me Back to Tamagotchi (TMGCCS2).

(Sorry if it is a little big... and/or Dark.)

2011-01-22181938Collection-2011-0122.jpg

(The Newest Addition is Angel... the Pink v5 is being Sold in tBay.)

So Glad I picked up this 6$ NDS game... (it says 8, but it was 2$ off.)

To think, I have gotten this many in only two months. T-T

~Phnx

I've noticed we have a few of the same there phnx :)

What are the odds of having the same Tama Angel :p

Yes, I saw. Because the two (that I see) we have in common are my lucky price ones!

Not sure about the odds though. I do not think I have come across too many people here with Yellow English Angel Tama in their collection.

I currently have 9 (8 minus the v5)... My goal is 10 before I take break and start saving up for Devilgotchi.

If you're saving for one also, Maybe we can add that to the Tama we have in Common. ^^;;

~Phnx

I've noticed we have a few of the same there phnx :)

What are the odds of having the same Tama Angel :p
Lol I have the same Tama Angel. The exact same model :3

I got more since I posted here last...I think I posted here before my birthday so yeah...

Angelgotchi x1

Music Star x2

+Color x1

Tama go x1

v3 x1

tamagotchicollection.png

I guess it's harder to come by Tamagotchis in the UK, and I'm jealous of all of you with multiple Tama-Gos and/ or coloured versions :( But here is my little collection :)

I keep many of them in their boxes. Not because I'm afraid of ruining the collector's value, but because in years to come, if Tamagotchis have died out, I'll still have some nice new ones to open and get all excited about XD

From the top, going left to right, I have:

- Unopened V4.5

- Unopened P1

- 5 x Unopened V3

-Tamagotchi Design Zip Purse (I carry them round in this when I run them)

- 4 x Unopened Music Star

- Kutchipatchi pouch thingy!

And the opened ones are:

- MY FIRST TAMAGOTCHI EVER! Hehe! I got this one when I was 7 years old. It's a red P2 :D

- Orange P1 with yellow numbers on it

- Japanese P1

- Clear purple V2

- Red Hawaiian-looking V3

- Pink flowery V4

- Chocolate Argyle V4.5

- Green V5 Familitchi (I used this for the Halloween Hatch)

- Clear pink Music Star

- Blue City Music Star

- Purple and orange Music Star

- Pink piano Music Star

- White Tama-Go

- Two Digimon (thought they deserved a mention too) :p

I've got a 2nd wave Tama-Go on it's way in the mail too ^-^

My favourite out of all the Tamagotchis I own is the clear pink Music Star. So far that's my favourite version, and I love that design. Plus my boyfriend bought it for me on our 4th anniversary <3

The red P1 on the far left is very special to me too because it was the one that made me start loving Tamagotchis. It's also the only one in my collection that has any scratched or damage. Since that one, I take very good care not to let them get scratched or let the paint chip or rub off. The others are all perfect <3

Wow Alice! You have the Argos Pink Glitter and Orange Idol Music Stars.

I am jealous. Those two were the original colors I wanted. T-T

You have a very beautiful collection there.

~Phnx

Wow Alice! You have the Argos Pink Glitter and Orange Idol Music Stars.

I am jealous. Those two were the original colors I wanted. T-T

You have a very beautiful collection there.

~Phnx
I'm glad you like it ^-^

Yes, the pink glitter one is my very favourite. I didn't know that design existed until my boyfriend took me to Argos and ordered me one. The lady brought back a choice of two colours, and I saw that one and was like @_@ 'that one.... has glitter inside it.... it's.... so beautiful....I must have it *drool*'

ill post a pic soon but ive been collecting tamas since the release in 96 ha, ive had a ton but was able to find most of my collection although some have gone missing :( here is part

gen1- ornage and yellow (japanese), (white and red american)

gen2- special red dragon edition with the dragon and interesting bird on it(looks awesome) orange(english) yellow and blue english purple and pink english

Morino tama- yellow with leaves and yellow with vines

Ocean tama- clear and blue (umino- tamagotch)

osuchi and mesuchi- black and clear

Genjintch

TamaOtch

Tamagotchi plus - yellow and ornage< blue and white< white with hearts

ANgelGotchi - grey blue

Tamagotchi Id - White

Have alot mint in package working on completing my collection one of each version< have uratama, ketai, chus, color, and entama coming soon hopefullyyy

Great collections everyone! Would love to see a picture of your collection, Tama-Chief. Sounds as though you've got a great set of vintage Tamas - which are my favorite.

@Alicefly, thanks for posting a pic of your wonderful collection. Love the P1 at the back. I have the same transparent V3 as you, I really like that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back