Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great collections everyone! Would love to see a picture of your collection, Tama-Chief. Sounds as though you've got a great set of vintage Tamas - which are my favorite.

@Alicefly, thanks for posting a pic of your wonderful collection. Love the P1 at the back. I have the same transparent V3 as you, I really like that one!
Thanks! It was really cool when I got that P1 a few months ago, because I ordered it on eBay.com and then realised the guy selling it lived 2 minutes down the road, so he dropped it off for me in person to save on postage :D Also that V3 is my favourite V3 design ^-^ I like the transparent ones- I think it's because when I was a kid, and Tamagotchis were popular, the transparent ones were a novelty and it reminds me of those times :p

My collection as of today! Any amount of Tamas is a great collection, keep the pictures coming!

Tamagotchi.jpg

graficks: Awesome collection. :D Are they all mint in box? Or do you take some out to play with? -curious- Or do you like have a separate collection of ones you play with? (if that makes sense)

@shutupandsmile - there's a handful of Tama's in my collection that I've cracked open to play with or were opened previously. One of the P2s is my original Tama so that's been opened. I've also played with one of the V2, V4, V4.5, V5, V6, Tama-Go, Mini and currently both the ID and Color (which I'm playing currently). But other than those, the rest are mint. All the ones I've played are pictured here in their original packaging.

*-,*DROOL........

I only started collecting them in September.....and I am very proud to list my current collection:

Morino

Angelgotchi (japanese)

P1(in the mail)

V1 (also in the mail)

V4.5

V6 Music Star

TMGC+C

Tamagotchi ID

Blue Memetchi Tama-Go

White Kuchipatchi(spelling????) Tama-Go

My *WISHLIST* (for now :p )

Devilgotchi

Genjitch

Santaclautchi

Grafiks, I suddenly want to be your best friend ;D

Great work collecting so many- one day I hope to have a collecton like yours ^-^

You will, Alicefly! The process of collecting is the best part. Numbers are irrelevant, but it's still fun to sit back and look at how the collection has grown.

.2.v4

.2.v4.5

.3.v5

.2.v6

.1. tamago

.1. tama suku

.1. tamawalkie

.1. ID

.1. TMGC+C

.1. king of the games HOMEDEKA

>9< gotchi figures

.2. tama leashes

my wish list

--------------------------------------------------

Ocean

black tamago

tamagotchi ID station

tamagotchi akai keitai ;)

A wonderful member at TamaZone sold me some of their Tama and expanded my collection.

(Please forgive the quality of my Camera Phone. Hopefully everything looks okay.)

2011-01-31133041Collection14.jpg

The Tamagotchi Additions::

Pink Sweets Familitchi... Orange Sparkles v1... Blue Diamonds 5.5

Pink Mesutchi + Pink Akai

(The seller also sent me some adorable stickers and a lovely little note.)

However, still nowhere near the admirable collection of Graficks. ^^;;

~Phnx

Thank you so very much Graficks. (You kindness means much to me.) ^^;;

Unfortunately, my TMGC+C will eventually be modified a bit.

Too bad it is so large. Otherwise it could be my favorite.

Cosmetically, my favorite is the Pink Sweets Familitchi.

I still have not played the v5 nor the new ones that arrived today.

Of the ones I have played, my favorite is the v1. (I am currently using the white/pale color in top row.

I am so very happy to have two now. The Orange Sparkles might be my second favorite color.

~Phnx

@Alice:: Ironically, I got this one because I could not find your Argos Pink Sparkle Music Star. ^^;;

It is Glam Rock design in case you decide to look again.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unsure of how to upload pictures here (If any one can let me know that would be great.) but my collection and be seen here: https://motchistamagotchis.blogspot.com

(Off Topic?!) Also can anyone tell me the best setting on a camra to take pictures of Tamagotchi for a log? I can't seem to take very good pictures of my Tamas as they come out fuzzy =(

I am unsure of how to upload pictures here (If any one can let me know that would be great.) but my collection and be seen here: https://motchistamagotchis.blogspot.com

(Off Topic?!) Also can anyone tell me the best setting on a camra to take pictures of Tamagotchi for a log? I can't seem to take very good pictures of my Tamas as they come out fuzzy =(
There's a great guide you can find here. n__n

That's an amazing collection you have there, graficks! I'm really jealous of it!

I'll gather up all my Tamagotchi and virtual pets and try to take a picture of them soon. I just need to find my camera, I have no idea where it is. = n =;;

Last edited by a moderator:

The photo album for the site (since I noticed that you have quite a lot of great pictures from your blog to share) is not up at the moment but to embed pictures in your posts, you would need to upload them from your computer to a free media-hosting website (like Photo Bucket or Image Shack). Those sites typically generate an image code for you to copy and post it right onto a message board (looks a little something like this: "
imageproxy.php
" without the spaces).

I seem to have been bitten by the Ebay bug again. Several more items are coming my way. I recently scored this very nice lot of Tamagotchis for really cheap and included in the lot is a Keitai, Akai Keitai, EnTama, UraTama, and a Chibi. They're all in very nice condition, which I am pleased about. I also managed to get a NIB vintage Tamagotchi case for about $8, shipping included (these usually go for around $30 on Ebay). Hoping to get an updated picture of my collection up sometime, as I have added quite a few items since my last picture, which was taken in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back