Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this little p1 form japan coming in the mail soon :D

0035.JPG

I have this little p1 form japan coming in the mail soon :D

0035.JPG
Ooh! Congragtulations on getting a rare P1 design, there. :D

My white TMGC+C arrived today, and my goodness! Aren't they chunky? I think I prefer the buttons and the guarded screen to the ones on the iD L. The iD L's screen and buttons are quite easily caught.

getting this tomorrow

5T65U65P23nc3mb3l8ba29daadd344b451ba2.jpg

better pic when I get it

here it is

cool.jpg

It came with V3 english instructions and v2 Spanish instructions XD

I am proud of my 18 Tamagotchis, not counting one that is for my friend but we haven't got round to starting them up yet. Here's a list:

Angelgotchi (not running)

V3 (broken in unsuccessful attempt to debug)

V4 (not running)

V4 (not running, from trade with brother)

V4.5 (not running)

V5 (broken due to dropping on doorstep by accident)

V6 (broken in unsuccessful attempt to debug)

V6 (not running, from trade with brother)

V6 (not running)

V6 (broken in unsuccessful attempt to debug)

Tama-Go (not running)

Tama-Go (not running)

Tama-Go (not running)

Tama-Go (not running, from trade with brother)

Tama-Go (not running, from trade with brother)

TMGC+C (not running, half-broken with faulty sound)

iD L (running)

V5 (not started)

(Finally my collection list looks impressive! Goodbye to the measly "Oh I only have a V4, a TMGC+C, a V6 and a broken V5 but I'm hoping to get more!" No offence to people who only have a few, you'll end up saying this too someday if you perservere and keep on getting Tamas! It was only this January that I was asking how to get more than 5 Tamas by the end of the year, and by June my first log photo was of 13 Tamas in a pattern on my desk! And I will probably always be reminding my friend of the mini-dilemma when she got her very first Tama at the age of almost eleven!)

And the one I'm not counting:

V5 (not started, for friend)

If you're wondering why my V5 is not started, my friend and I wanted to have a mini group hatch at my house, just the two of us.

I also have some Tama-Go figures and accessories:

A lot of keychains (can't count, most are scattered about my room or stolen by brother)

A lot of Music Star guitar picks (brother plays the guitar, so he stole almost all of them)

2 lanyards (gave one to my friend a few days ago, so would have been 3)

Memetchi figure

Memetchi figure

Kuchipatchi figure

Kuchipatchi figure (from trade with brother)

Mametchi figure (from trade with brother)

Mametchi figure

Ringotchi figure

And if this counts:

Tama Bedroom with sleeping bag, cushion, 2 miniature books, clay "tablet" with real hieroglyphs saying "Tama" on it and sea-themed wall decorations

Yes I am totally Tamagotchi obsessed XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
v5 Familichi in Groovy Circles

v6 Music Star in Black case w/headphones

v6 Music Star in Red with piano keys and notation symbols

Japanese Ketai in black and silver with a pink strap

Japanese Ketai Akai in red with little yellow apple designs, green antennae and a red strap

Japanese Chibi in black with pink designs and a white logo

Currently I'm running the Chibi and the Red Music star because school doesn't really allow for running more than two at once, I've only been collecting for about two years. I had a bunch when I was young but I moved around so much I just lost them over time, I got back into collecting when the Music Star's came out, my boyfriend was with me when I saw the Family Tama's on sale and there was a cute clear one with bright colored spots, he thought my reaction was enough of a reason to buy us each one on the spot <3 Then came the music star's, I'm a music major in college so I was just thrilled they had a Tama themede with music, I found out about the red pixeled Akai on a blog and the rest is history!

In a couple weeks as a gift to myself I'll hopefully be adding two or three more Tama's to my collection, for sure these two:

A Green iD L

A Yellow Japanese Nano with a music motif

I might even get a Japanese Uratama, it all depends on if it's still for sale when I get the funds.

I have:

3-v2

3-v3

2-v4

1-v6

I would love:

1-tama go

1-v5

1-p1

1-p2

1-santacluatchi

1-angel

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png Not sure if I already posted here, but here's mine. :)

A few nice additions for me this week. My Doraemontchi and my blue iDL Plus arrived, as did my two Gyaoppis and my complete set of twelve Tamatown Gotchi figurines.

i have a v3, v4, angelgotchi and a chibi tamagotchi ( jap ver).

my wishlist is tmgc+color and a devilgotchi

I went to a garage sale today and look what I found in the box of free stuff!!

freetamagotchi.jpg

its awesome only thing worng with it is that sometimes it takes you to the sound option instead of scrolling and freezes but other then that it works great! :D

i've got...

2-V1s

1-V2

1-V4

1-V4.5

1-V5

1-V6

1-IDL

that's it... I can't find my V5, but I don't really like it. my V6 was supposed to be for a friend but I never got to sending it. one year later I opended it :p

I've got... oh boy, let's see.

3 v1's

2 v2's

3 v3's

1 v4

1 v4.5

1 v5

1 mini.

Plus a few other toys like a nano kitty, etc.

And for accessories I only have the ninjatchi lanyard and a few charms scattered around my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back