Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once we get paypal to work I will be geting this
$(KGrHqJ,!hwE7Dd!Mo6jBO-T)ww0Lw~~60_3.JPG
its mainly so my 15th ID-L isnt lonely anymore ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone ! Here is my little collection... :mametchi:

smimg6983.jpg

smimg6984.jpg

smimg6987.jpg

smimg6988.jpg

smimg6990.jpg

smimg6992.jpg

smimg6993.jpg

smimg6994.jpg

smimg6996.jpg

I recently bought two tamagotchi "angel" (one blue, and one pink), one Version 6 (pink too) and one "chibi" (white and pink)... :nyatchi:

Great collection pictures LPB! I am especially envious of your 4 European P1's :eek: And your gold V4 is magnifique ! Très jolie mon amie ! (My french isn't very good)

Great collection pictures LPB! I am especially envious of your 4 European P1's :eek: And your gold V4 is magnifique ! Très jolie mon amie ! (My french isn't very good)
Your french is not so bad Graficks !! :ichigotchi:

I hesitate to keep the 4 European P1's indeed... I put 2 of them on ebay a few days ago (those with numbers). I doubt they have been opened by the previous owner, but I'm not really sure (the glue dried and the plastic case lift... in the same time, it's an old package, that doesn't seem silly (plus, I didn't notice any problem when I got the items in 2007)... the toys and the instruction booklets don't seem to have been removed at all, but I can't be 100% sure.

In fact I'd prefer to get some japanese versions, and some P2's too (I have only one) :puroperatchi:

I think I'll keep at least 1 P1's (the pink skeletton, which I finaly opened to fix this glue problem)...

I added a pink iD L 15th anniversary to my collection recently!

-4 v6

-6 Tama-Go's

-All 12 Gotchi Figures

-3 iD L

-1 v4.5

-1 v1 (told yaa, I look in garage sales :ichigotchi: )

- 4 long lost P1s and P2s. :mametchi: :mimitchi:

I'm slowly easing myself back into the world of Tamagotchis and TamaTalk after a busy couple of weeks and to break out of my funk, I bought this little beauty for a great deal! I just had to have a Tamagotchi with music notes on it. :) Pretty sure it's a Keitai.

MusicNotes.png

I'm hoping to get an updated picture of my collection up here soon. My current collection picture is nearly a year old!

Very nice OST - that's such a unique shell design and very appropriate for yourself. I wonder if there's a Tamagotchi shell design with a little white nurse's cap on it? Ha!

i added a lovely purple iD L to my collection in december. a little late, i know...xD

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

those were the best photos of it i could find...xD

Very nice OST - that's such a unique shell design and very appropriate for yourself. I wonder if there's a Tamagotchi shell design with a little white nurse's cap on it? Ha!
Hahaha! That would be so awesome. I'd get that for sure. :D

Collection:

*angel (japanese)

*V2

*V3

*V4.5

*V5

*V6

Wishlist:

*P1 & P2

*ID L

*ocean

*devil

*santaclauchi

*osu-mesu

*forest

*tama-go

I have 52 things in my Tamagotchi collection, but I'm too lazy to list them. Furthermore, some of my Tamagotchis are malfunctioning...

I know what I want more than anything else in the world--TAMAGOTCHI ID L 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION!

:eek:

-1 v2 (lost at an airport)

-1 v3 (randomly broke)

-1 v4

-1 v5 (bump glitch :-( )

-1v6

-1 TAMA GO

oh and I want an id l (dads going to japan this november so xD)

I think you meant Mothra, but you were probably just thinking about a Morino...I do that all the time! The dark magenta Tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi Plus, equivalent to the North American V1. I think the packaging is so cool!
D'oh! ;D

Cool, thanks! :)

Guys I'm really getting this I'm really happy right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back