Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my last purchases on ebay !!!

I'm ruined !!!

I gotta eat potatoes for 2 months but I don't care !!! it was really worth it (to my humble and totally objective opinion) :ichigotchi:

77545067.jpg

17838208.jpg
28555863.jpg
73355431.jpg

61794539.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow LPB! Those are quite the additions. I especially love the Osu/Mesu set you grabbed - I really wanted that set, but settled for the Pink & Blue versions - which are great as I love a little colour. I really wanted that Morino shell as well, but grabbed the Brown one instead - I'm a little impatient aren't I? LOL!

Here's my most recent addition that I snatched off of eBay this morning, can anyone help me out as to why this is packaged this way? It says it's a "Connexion Version 2" on the packaging in English, but has elements of the Japanese Keitai packaging? Is it some sort of Asian-Pacific release? :huh:

Connexion-2.jpg

I'm a LOT impatient, graficks !!! lol

I spend a lot of time (and money, hum...) on ebay these last days, and as soon as I saw the osutchi/mesutchi set, and the mori no, I grabbed them... I could have had the blue and pink set instead, I hesitated... but this one was a bit cheaper... I followed my conscience... and for the mori no, it's the first time since last November that I see a yellow, brand new one (there are two MINT brown at the moment...), so I jumped at the chance :) I think I can (more) easily find a brand new one in the future if I want...

Yours is very nice too, I've never seen it yet... great found ! :mametchi:

... can anyone help me out as to why this is packaged this way? It says it's a "Connexion Version 2" on the packaging in English, but has elements of the Japanese Keitai packaging? Is it some sort of Asian-Pacific release? :huh:
I think it's a V2 from the Asia Pacific region - possibly Hong Kong.

I remember that they also launched ConneXions (not ConnecTions), the packaging is definitely similar to other V1/V2 tamas that were sold in Asia Pacific and I think the little key chain thing is the same style as the ones that were put onto to Australian tamas. This is all from memory so I could be wrong :p

Edit: I have found what I think is a photo of your tama: https://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~uranus/plus/plus2.html - scroll all the way down to the last photo - looks like yours.

I found it on this Japanese fan-site (loads of tama pics; original to recent: https://www.nnc.or.jp...212/rerest.html )

I haven't posted a picture of my collection in a while... Well, it's growing, but not rapidly. Sadly I hardly ever buy Tamagotchis, however I'm still collecting! My collection consists of the following.

Tamagotchi Connexions:

• Tamagotchi V3 - Purple Sea
  • Tamagotchi V3 - Transparent Green

Tamagotchi Connections:

• Tamagotchi V4.5 - PC Pack
  • Tamagotchi V5.5/V5 Celebrity - Red Carpet with Lanyard

Tamatown by Tamagotchi:

• Tama-Go - Black
  • Tama-Go - Green
  • Mametchi Figure that came with the Green Tama-Go
  • Mametchi Figure that came with the Black Tama-Go
  • Kuchipatchi Figure
  • Chamametchi Figure

Japanese Tamagotchis:

• Tamagotchi Plus Color - Yellow
  • Tamagotchi iD - White
  • Tamagotchi iD L - Blue

Other Tamagotchi Products:

• Tamawatchi - Kuchipatchi
  • Tamagotchi: The Movie
  • Tamagotchi Familitchi CD
  • Tamagotchi PC Pack CD

Other Virtual Pets:

• Bug BattlerZ - Purple/Black
  • Dinkie Dino - Red

That's it! You can view a picture of my collection here:

https://i43.tinypic.com/rhlclf.jpg

:)

That's a great collection you have there Kuri. I love your yellow TMGC+Color, so vibrant!

Thanks TamaMum for the valuable info! I managed to find a matching picture of the shell and packaging of the Tama I bought from the website link you provided. I'm unable to read Japense, but it appears there were just a handful of that specific release - my guess still remains it is some sort of Asian-Pacific release.

My small collection is in my signature, but it is expanding by the week. Going on a bit of an eBay craze currently.

Well because my Golden Tamagotchi v3 is kinda losing it's paint I deiced to but this(It's coming from Hong Kong and in the past I had something get stuck in the sorting place so I hope that does't happen with this =P)
6171924525_c24349229f_o.jpg

So apparetly I posted this in the wrong section...so I'm pasting my post here per Old School Tamas request :)

I want to know if I'm the only crazy collector one in here LOL. Here are my Tamas...I also have the Tamagotchi Board Game, and a few GBA games, the Party On game for Wii and two apps on my android...a few things are missing too, like I can't find the little figure that came with the Tama-go :( , and I have one of those lanyard things somewhere, and a couple of my v3s and v5 were never given back from borrowers who are not really friends anymore.

6810724927_8179aba1ef.jpg

All put away...

6810726827_f40b99372b.jpg

Small collection??? :)

Getting a entama in the mail soon xD and MY V5.5 CAME!!!!!!
v55yay.jpg

20120211_161213.jpg

20120211_160812.jpg

20120211_160706.jpg

20120211_160659.jpg

Heres my whole collection. Hope the pictures arent too glary. I now realize i have way too many Musc stars, lol. Owell. I got all my tamas at Target, Wal-mart, ebay, Ross, D.D.s discount, or Toys r us. Thanks for looking. :D (p.s. the top pictures my odd pets, but i figures they applied.)

Beautiful collection, Alicia! Love those V5.5s!

Well, I haven't updated my collection photo since January 2011 so I decided to start a Tumblr blog (which can be found in my signature) to showcase my collection. I'll be updating it daily with new photos and answering questions about my collection. It's a little easier as I don't have to drag out my whole collection to take one large group photo! (because I know they don't like being disturbed from their plastic bin hide-out)

It's also a lot of fun for me to post pics every day and and answer questions about particular Tamagotchis I own. :)

Someone at school GAVE me two Tamas today! Yipee! Now my small collection has grown to 7... <3

9835920043d2dcc9f5429235d4ed0a41_23527533.jpg

They gave me the yellow/orange V4 and the 4.5. :] It's kind of a waste to have FIVE Connections and not be running any of them... Maybe I should start one up. :p

i finally have a photo of my collection (with tama baskets/socks and a decoratchi kit that have honorary status ^_^ )

IMG_0012-1.jpg

out of all those tamas, only 5 work. :( oh well, maybe i'll find a way to fix the broken ones...nah, not likely! :p

EDIT: i have no idea what that dime in the corner is doing there.

MY TAMAGOTCHI COLLECTION

V1: 1

V2: 6

V3: 2

V4: 2

V4.5: 1

V5: 1

V5.5 : sadly 0

V6: 6

V7 (tamago): 14

No vintage tamas or other's

A Tama I received for my birthday yesterday. Undoubtedly, I was very excited after unwrapping the gift to see this precious little gem inside! I just had to share it with you all :)

1107364c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back