Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an update of my collection that now includes some new friends :) (... Help me decide on which one to play next!)

tumblr_msrrssHPCD1qbhbpoo1_500.jpg

I am literally having the worst time with finding an ID. Does anyone know where I can purchase one or maybe have better luck even finding them? Help pleeease :(

hey everyone!

so here is an update of my collection, I still have another 13 tamagotchi's on there way in the mail lol but I figured id take these pics because its been a while..so in these pics are all the tama's but I posted a pic of three box's which has all the packaging that you don't see in the pics like all the vintage tama's packaging and the deco pierces, etc... but here they are <3

Time to show you newest additions to my collection. ^^ During this month I received a Giga Pets Compu Kitty, Tamagotchi P2 and Virtual PETs from -Ra- and (today) Yuki Penguin and Giga Pets Salem the Cat from Nyaasu. <3
Here are pics of my babies. ;D

All together:
tumblr_mtdhwhel8I1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Tamagotchis.
White TMGC+C, blue iD L, yellow P's, blue Nano, purple translucent v2, purple-blue v3, white-blue-pink v4, blue v4.5, white with flowers UraTama, black v5, blue Music Star, dark pink P2 and pink Angelgotch.
tumblr_mtdhwhel8I1soif0yo2_500.jpg

And my 'other pets'.
Dinkie Dino, Yuki (Dinkie) Penguin, Rikou No Koibito (also a dinkie pet), Super Pet, Giga Pets Tomcat, Giga Pets Salem the Cat, Giga Pets Compu Kitty, Mondai no Penguin (also called Beckham Penguin), Nano Turtle, Akachan Dino, Virtual PETs, Digimon v1.
tumblr_mtdhwhel8I1soif0yo3_500.jpg

Here are mine:

my "other" pets:

DSCF2556.png

Giga pets:

DSCF2552.png

Tamagotchis:

DSCF2554.png
DSCF2555.png

and Nanos (i also included Gigas which act exactly like Nanos/are clones):

DSCF2551.png

That is quite the diverse collection. That looks great!

Here are mine:

my "other" pets:

DSCF2556.png

Giga pets:

DSCF2552.png

Tamagotchis:

DSCF2554.png
DSCF2555.png

and Nanos (i also included Gigas which act exactly like Nanos/are clones):

DSCF2551.png

UGH if you ever want to trade your talking nano kitty for something let me know...I bought one a while ago brand new and it didn't work :( been trying to get one for a while now!

UGH if you ever want to trade your talking nano kitty for something let me know...I bought one a while ago brand new and it didn't work :( been trying to get one for a while now!
Just wondering, could you figure out a cause?? Were the batteries corroded? (or actually, do those models come new with batteries? Mine were all used). What colour was yours? (just curious :) )

Just wondering, could you figure out a cause?? Were the batteries corroded? (or actually, do those models come new with batteries? Mine were all used). What colour was yours? (just curious :) )
it was the same color as your two, there were batteries inside, but one of the batteries leaked due to age and I think that's what caused it to not work :(

I already have my collection in my profile but I'll posted it here, and say the price for each one XD This isn't all my stuff, just virtual pets. "Free" means they were either given to me or...uh... don't ask <_<

Orange P2, got in a trade for my TamaWalkie
Blue Angelgotchi, $10
Checkerboard TamagoChu, $30
Passionfruit Nano, $17
White Flames V1, $5
Dark Blue V2, free ;)
Metallic Pink V3, got in a trade for my Music Star
Wavy Blue V3, free
Classic Blue V4, $18 I think?
Jinsei Swimming V4, $4
Green Mametchi V4, $5
Earth Map V4.5, came in a "Tamagotchi PC Pack" which was $40
Pink Lace UraTama, $25
Black V5, $15 I think
Pink Butterfly V5, free
Purple Crowns V5.5, $20
Red Music Star, $$20
Pink and black Flame Music Star, $5
Green Tama-Go, $6
Blue Tama-Go, $25
White Tama-Go, $6
Black Tama-Go, $8
Pink Tama-Go, $8
Purple Tama-Go, $8
Purple iD L, I'd rather not say
Princess Spacy iD L, free
Yellow P's, $43

In the mail:
Pink V2, $5
Blue V4, $5
Entama 2-pack, $20
Red Oceangotchi, $9
Yellow Keitai Akai, $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody has so many Tamas, all I have are a select few... :(

IMG_1179_zpsbdf7b760.png

Three Tama P's and an English ID LE with their boxes; Gashapon keychains; Deco Pierces for the Tama P's

IMG_1176_zps5db2b0b8.png

The pierces up close. The Fairy Change! Pierce is the only one I'm missing.

I'm getting a blue ID L, a Tamawalkie, and a ID L 15 Anniversary one soon. My collection is getting somewhat...bigger.

the new way that I decided to display my tamagotchi collection, it was way too hard and cluttered to keep all of them out of packages and on a shelf lol, so this is the new way, so now theres room for when my cyoi entama, black v4, orange v4, blue v5, morino, green id l NIB, purple id l, lime green tmgc+c, yellow id, milky pink id,blue uratama... I think that's it right now lol

i seem to be the only one with a large amount of non-tamagotchi pets...... or were we supposed to only show tamagotchi ones??

Hey guys~
Here's my small but vehhy precious (to me) collection. ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

One Entama:

T2eC16J0E9s37FbPbBRw25FR4Q60_1.jpg

Two Uratama:

T2eC16FHJIQFHGwrCTKCBSHty03T1Q60_1.jpg

KGrHqNg0E8h2LEJbBPZwtNkj0w60_1.jpg

One original (yellow and purple):

281177469861_1.jpg

One Tama-Go:

41CDOwYdBHL.jpg

One Tamagotchi Plus Color:

KGrHqRHJCEI081vBRrfDgrgC60_35.jpg

One Tamagotchi P's:

TOY-IPN-04102.jpg

and one Pocket Pikachu!

Pokemon-Pikachu-Virtual-Pet.jpg

i seem to be the only one with a large amount of non-tamagotchi pets...... or were we supposed to only show tamagotchi ones??
Why would you say that...? I posted my other vpets as well, here they are... I started collecting them about 4 months ago. ;)

tumblr_mtdhwhel8I1soif0yo3_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My collection is in my profile but I'll just type my Wishlist:

Blue ID L

EnTama

Royal Purple 15th Anni.

Ketai Akai

V4.5

Total is is $200-ish

To be honest, I don't really want a TamaGoChu anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back