Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection :)

DSCN2395_zps9cb72ed7.jpg
DSCN2394_zpsab75c1f9.jpg

Mostly color Tamas, huh? ^^ Cool. :D I wish I had all your Deco Pierces. *__*

Mostly color Tamas, huh? ^^ Cool. :D I wish I had all your Deco Pierces. *__*
not too long ago I had to sell my entire collection. Im focused on completing my color collection first since they're the most expensive.

now that they're done I can now start collecting all the other tamas I want :)

Oh no! :( I would die if I had to sell my collection. ;((( Sorry to hear that! :(

Here's the newest addition to my collection! I will post a pic of them all tomorrow! :3
tumblr_muts9bNp6v1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I don't think I've really gotten anything new since my last collection pic but I still took a new one anyway lol

tumblr_muxtj1oL2o1rf4q8io1_r1_500.jpg

well one of them is the one i bought for my friend when we were younger and she gave it back when i started collecting and the other three my boyfriend's mom bought for me at a yard sale :p
Oh I see ^^ if I had so many of one version I would sell them to get money for new ones :D that's what I did with my v5 and my TamaGO. :D

im a design hog baha, I have I have tons of the same versions expecually the color versions, but all different themes and colors, because a lot of the time I get tired of the shell way before I get tired of the version baha <3 speaking of which I have to get my newest tama collection pic cause I have around 20 new ones now ^.^

Oh I see ^^ if I had so many of one version I would sell them to get money for new ones :D that's what I did with my v5 and my TamaGO. :D

Sure, I understand that! But I personally only want to have one of each version. :)

I personally would like to have two of each version so that they can fully connect! :D By the way, brittygotchi, you have such beautiful shell designs in your collection! *w*

Anyway, back on topic, I've received my Umino, Akai, and two Entamas, and I'll take a new collection pic when I receive my V3, V5.5, some unknown connections, and Mothra. B)

so pretty ! what's the red v-pet on the last line ? Is it an alien themed one ?

Did your angelgotch fade because of the sun ? Mine did that. It's color turned weird :(

so pretty ! what's the red v-pet on the last line ? Is it an alien themed one ?

Did your angelgotch fade because of the sun ? Mine did that. It's color turned weird :(
That's Super Pet, it's not an alien themed vpet, it's kind of a multipet. ^^ It is an Apollo pet type (Apollos are russian vpets). ;) I got that Angelgotch that way, that's why I got it rather cheaply. ^^ I actually bought it from a TamaTalk user. ;)

My angelgotchi faded too, but I really like this color. I think, it's much cooler than original pink.

And here is my small collection

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I realised it happens alot with the pink ones ^^

Awww cute collection ! i love your tamawalkie, it's my fav design ^^ I may get one someday , how is it ?

Awww cute collection ! i love your tamawalkie, it's my fav design ^^ I may get one someday , how is it ?
Thanks :3 Yeah, I love this design too. And it looks good with my froggy uratama^^

I think, tamawalkie is just awesome. It has nice games, especially fishing one, and walking with it is not boring. And animations of your character with different vehicles is soooo cute^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back