Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't updated my photo in quite some time, and have gotten so many more great additions to my collection! Finally got a group photo of them all today. <3

1tamagotchicollectiontwistyfishies.jpg

Aliciavz88, I enjoyed the Aqualpalz overall! I think I would have liked it a lot more if I had instructions though. It has VERY adorable sounds, the backlight is a good feature too. The games were fun, and the animations were so cute. I wasn't overly fond of the buttons, they took a lot of getting used to. I ran it twice, and it left me frustrated because it was unhappy and I couldn't get it to respond to any of the normal things that would help it. I'm half tempted to buy another new in box so I can have instructions to see where I went wrong.

well as some of you might already know im in the middle of a move to my new apart. and i finally was able to pack all my tamagotchis up...so here is the pics of them gathered each box is tetris'ed together to fit as many tamas as possible baha ^.^ and the pics of the tamas at the top of the shelf are some of the packaging..also i didnt pack the tamas i was currently running so i took pic of them to to include..once i get into the new place and have the new display i will post that picture as there will be a complete display shelf system in my new living room for the tamas <3 im very excited about it hehe ^.^

P.S- please dont mind the chaotic mess 0.0 like i said we are moving baha!

Oh wow!^ you have like half my collection then lol

The green one is pretty scuffed and chipped so I need to get another design hahas!

Thank you for calling my collection gorgeous! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back