Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak collection I know:

2 V2s

5 V3s (one of the blue doubles is up for trade)

2 V4s - would like more of these...the ball...so cute

3 V4.5s

3 V5s

1 Music Star

pccM3nu.jpg

Actually one of my V5s is a 5.5/Celebrity. Can you guess which? I mean, it's so hard to choose between the pink flower one and the movie reel, popcorn one;)

nZccplIh.jpg

I got:

- two V3

- two Tamagotchi Friends

Finland has a bad available, so I don't own many of them.

Three Four Tamagotchis came in the mail today <3

• 3 V4s
  • 1 V2
MEvMtrA.jpg

That's a total of 20 Tamagotchis (all running but 3!!!)

Bad photo lol, Haven't taken one in a year or so, haven't really gotten anything new, just 5 or 6 I think, I don't really plan on buying some anytime soon though, If I can't even run them due to school -_- The stuff thats different is my Yellow ID Le, Tamagotchi Nano, TamaWalkie, Green V3, Purple Crowns V5.5 and a purple V5 :) I'll try and make a video soon, but its hard to pack it back into a box again XD

nDWnBZW.png

My black special edition Nano arrived ( I had to pick it up) yesterday. Now my collection is finished for now. It sure is a cute little booger!!

So far my collection is one original tamagotchi and one tamatown. I've got a v4 connection coming in the mail. Used to have the app on my phone but I deleted it yesterday because I ran out of memory. :(

Love this topic.

I only had an v4.5 and v5 , v3 (not a collection lolz)

I am getting a p's for my birthday so yay.

So because I'm a terrible person, since my last collection post from like, over 2 years ago, I've gotten pretty much nothing new, other than

MqdaUcgl.jpg

Not really sure why I stopped collecting. I kinda just did.

^^ Very nice collection, but has lots of "repeats". Nothing wrong with that; I have 2 Uratamas with the same shell design (see avvie). But 4 or 5 of the same? Overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back