Your Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
My day was brilliant, I went to the beach for a walk and had ice cream, got back to the caravan, ohh it was awwwsooomee! I loved my day wooo!, :) :)but I forget the rest of it:(, but how was your day?, was it good, bad or in between, let us know here! :)

--------------------------------

Ronaldo! ;)

Well great that you had a magnificent day! :D My day hasn't even started yet and it's 2:04 PM, it's going to be boring and not amusing, as usual.. :furawatchi:

My day is Fabulous! I wanna go to the mall but my parents are taking a nap >_< I wanna buy a new game for my DS. Come on wake up! LOL! =D I'm just nervous because... Well look at my signature the second part in green. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite suckish compared to the rest of my weekend. Friday was amazing, and Saturday was awesome, but today has been suckish. Majorly. I have tons of homework to do and a project due this coming Tuesday which I just started.

8D My day was okay. I stayed around in my Pj's for a while, cleaned, exited the room while my Gran and Aunt went at it, and we're havin' a barbeque.

Lets go to my last school day, Friday. Had a fight with one friend, had tons of fun with another. Horrible/ fun I guess

Today Was okay

Wonderful and dark and evil and horrible and wonderful and sad and happy and squeaky and....

T.T it goes on.

Or I could just say "okay" and try to sneak away from any further questions about "my feelings"

:p PG

Day was good. Talked with my best friend on the phone, got a chocolate milkshake at an icecream place, did my driving lesson and that went well, napped, and not much else has happened really.

Tomorrow will be really interesting though, meeting a lady I've conversed with who's visiting Canada (she's from the UK) possibly. I know you're probably now like OMGZ stalker XD!! No no not the case lol. I DJ through the internet from a website and the chat community there she's from. She's visiting her lovey who's in T.O and going to come down by bus to meet me, spend a few hours then head back. It's reaaaally short notice though since I won't have time to clean the house and older houses like mine with some cobwebs and having 3 cats and 1 dog make it that cleaning definitely takes more than a day to accomplish >_>;; But she knows this so it's all good lol.

Then on tuesday got a friend coming swimming with me.

Terrible. I have school tomorrow and my friends, ugh! They just won't stop argueing so thats made me depressed today. Just sitting here, talking to my friends. The only possible thing I can do really. -.-

Well Seeing as I just woke up about 2 hours ago. (at 1 pm..xD) My Day hasn't really started.

I played GTA (Grand Theft Auto) on my Ps2 for about an hour and a half. Then went on the computer.

But Tommorow I have to go for some meeting at the school. So I assume my day will be boring tommorow.

Today was actually good.

I woke up at seven, mumbled something and turned the alarm off and went back to bed, slept until ten (hahaha...), got up, had wasa crackers with cottage cheese and apples on them and a cup of black tea (2 sugars and milk -_- ), whizzed through math (whoot! new subject today. <3), went up to the garden with my gran, moved some stuff, make failballs riceballs, and failed at them (they tasted good anyways), watched a documentary, did my school reading, and came on the computer. That was in no particular order, by the way. Oh, and I did some housework.

I went to school and when I was walking home I nearly collapsed from the heat. gtg, bye, my bor's pestering me lol )!

Not bad. It was Earth Day, and we got a science extra-credit oppurtunity.... We took our math quiz...which was actually pretty easy. And I had almost no homework. Which was good.

Although, it wasn't perfect. My dog pulled on the leash and I fell over. I froze the whole day because I didn't have a jacket at school. I lost my cell phone in the morning, came back, found it, and...now it's lost again.

It was okay.

It started out FABULOUS! I got complements on my new funky tights before i even got to school and i had on all clashing greens for the day. Friends and i goofed off, science was funny.

Then i got home, had a friend over and went to dance. computor a bit then....my friend told me something that changed my mood completely.

she told me some...nastu stuff a girl who claims to be my friend said about me. my friends who were online at the time relaly cared but....i still feel sick to the stomach. even though the questions not directed right at me, thanks for asking in general (whoever made this topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back