Your eyes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what color are your eyes?

• dark brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hazel brown

• green

• blue

• black

• OTHER!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are green, but they change color. I was originally born with grey-blue eyes, though, and platinum blonde hair. Now I have dark brown hair and green eyes. My, how the tables have turned... xD

My favorite color that my eyes have turned is probably either this deep green they turn when I get mad at my mom or jealous over something (talk about irony!), or this really clear blue they turn when I'm extremely happy.

Yes, my eyes also tend to change with my mood (not all the time, though). If you don't believe me, that's okay too. C:

Last edited by a moderator:
God, so much typing to just say your normal eyecolor. Some people here make it seem too special. >.> 

Um. Anyways, I have a very dark brown eye color.

-pp :ichigotchi:
You know that your being very rude. People happen to like their eyes so you should respect that. :hitodetchi:

My eyes are green, but they change color. I was originally born with grey-blue eyes, though, and platinum blonde hair. Now I have dark brown hair and green eyes. My, how the tables have turned... xD
My favorite color that my eyes have turned is probably either this deep green they turn when I get mad at my mom or jealous over something (talk about irony!), or this really clear blue they turn when I'm extremely happy.

Yes, my eyes also tend to change with my mood (not all the time, though). If you don't believe me, that's okay too. C:
Hey, is your avatar errored like that? xD

-pp :lol:

Hm.. That's weird and I highly doubt that.  

They probably just change because of the sun rays but probably not because of your mood.

But whatever.

-pp :)
No, I know people with eyes that change color with their mood. Like my friends brother. He has REALLY wacky mood eyes. ;)

And I've noticed it in my eyes too. If I'm happy, they turn bright, excited they turn darker (dark blue in this case), sad they turn greyish blue, angry they turn dull blue, and if I'm disappointed they turn greenish blue. Trust me, if you knew me you'd know! :lol:

Love, Tgd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back