Your faulty tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caomi

Reaction score
what faulty/glitvhy tamas have you had

my v2 (gone now) when it ran out of batteries it always ran flat with no warning. when you placed new batteries it then told you that you were low on batteries! so what faulty/glitchy tamas have you had?

Ahhh.....

My Harmony Note Music Star... It ran fine and then it would freeze at a certain band time... So I skipped that band day once... Thinking I fixed/skipped it... Kept doing it. So I skipped a few more times... No fix. Reset it... It pretty much did the same thing. I keep skipping that one other then that is I think its fine...... Has to be the one of the design is my favorite. Gonk....

^ Same with SailorRosette.

1. Green Tama-Go keeps freezing and loses pixels over time. D:

2. Purple iD L kept showing random pixels when mail received and viewed friend list. >:|

3. Harmony Pink (pearly white design) freezes and resets self automatically. Same with other 4 MSs.

oh well mine was easy to fix take out the new battery and reinsert it

None of my Tamagotchis have been glitchy.

I've gotten a few second-hand that had lost button sensitivity, though.

I neverbuy second hand tamas my v2 was a factory fluke well at least y tama used all of its battery on play time and not consta tly telling me to get new batteries

My pink ribbons and bows v3 (don't know how to explain it....let's say you can't do anything with it) and a v4. :angry: whenever you change the batteries it resets AND the pixels fade in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back