Your favorite accents :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Asian Accents! Japanese Vietnamese Korean anything asian. Also i like the German an Irish Accents.

^-^ they're so cute

yes I have to admit Im a sucker for NZ accents ( I think San Dieagens (Califronians)dont have a accent but so that means I have a lame no accent :p )
Yay :D

What's an American accent? xD Sorry, I'm from California and don't think I have an accent (unless you count a lisp which I would love to get rid of -_- )

My favorite is probably British like in the Potter Puppet Pals. Obviously they're not British, but I like the sound of Harry in there.

However, I can't stand when peoples' accents are too heavy; For example, and for the record I am head over heals in love with Adele, but the other night on the Grammy's I could barely understand her. I don't like those...

I'd love to go to Israel and see regional differences in Hebrew... For some reason I find that really fascinating... <3
Well, I'm really fond of Seattle accents :]

I've been told quite a bit that my accent is cool xD

Anyways, I actually like all kinds of accents. =)

I adore Canadian, Irish, French and German accents.

I've been told that my accent is more of a Normal NZ accent, and not the accent of people who speak the slang here. Also that it makes me sound around 10 haha.

Ella, Seattle has an accent? xD

I mean besides American. :p

I love Jersey accents. Hehh..

Oh and Texas accents. c:

But like not on cute guys for either. :/

I like Australian accents too. c:

I want to move to New Jersey just to get the accent. They sound wonderful on some women xD

I also love Swedish-American men....I don't know the accent though. But I like really deep-voiced men, but not like super-deep hehe

I'm going to go off of Harry Potter movie characters for reference as to the certain type of accent.

I like British accents that sound close to Ron Weasley's and I like Irish accents that sound close to Seamus Finnigan's. I like both of their voices a lot. They're great~

I myself have an accent, but I can't name it. I have two parents with British accents and surrounded by friends with Kiwi accents. New Zealanders say I have an English accent and Brits say I have a New Zealand accent. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back