Your favorite book?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my.. Here we go.

-Inheart

-Inkspell

-Harry Potter series

-Magyk

-Flyte

-Watership Down

-House of the Scorpion

-"Isalnd" series, by Gordon Korman

Those are only some of them.. I've read a lot more that I ADORED, But I'd have to search the library for them... :blink:

Oh. And, I wouldn't know if you would count these as books... But I ♥ "Bunny Suicides," and "Return of the Bunny Suicides", although they're just picture books... Not for young children, mind.. xD

My faovrite books....way too many. Some of them are probably:

~Inheart and Inkspell

~The Harry Potter series

~Magyk, Flyte, and Physik

~Watership Down

~The Inheritance trilogy

~The Shopaholic Series

~The Warriors series

~THe Thief Lord

Those are not all of them, not even close. ;)

Warrior Cats- Into The Wild (Erin Hunter)- Rusty, a handsome ginger tom, one day wanders into the forest... Bluestar and Lionheart bring him to thunderclan the day after he had a tussle with Graystripe, throughout the book he becomes Firepaw (At the end Fireheart.), falls in love with Spottedleaf who dies, Redtail, Lionheart, and Spottedleaf all dies, Yellowfang comes on scene, and at the very end, they defeat Brokenstar and drives him out of Shadowclan.

Harry Potter- Goblet Of Fire (J.K Rowling)- Everyone knows, so too lazy to write it. XP

If I Just Had Two Wings (???)- A book about a girl named Phoebe who escapes to canada with her friend, Liney, Liney's two kids, and also James. (I think?) James is pretty much in love with Liney... Book about Black Slavery, though VERY good.

I can't choose. I have read so many good books. My favorites:
Harry Potter Series

Warriors Series

Molly Moon Series

Gordon Korman Books

Gilda Joyce Series

I am in love with Graystripe!!!
I read Ragweed, by Avi. I plan to read the poppy and Rye book. Does anyone like Poppy and rye? Also, I read the Spud Murphy books, they were very creative.

Latest posts

Back