Your favorite carnival ride.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
I just have this on the mind, because the local carnival is here :D

I REALLY like the zipper. I went on it 5 times yesterday!

It almost killed my phone when it flew out of my pocket mid-ride but just a few scratches. No harm done. :)

So what do you guys like?
zipper_11.jpg

This should probably just be in regular NonTT.

Anyway, at Dreamworld Australia they have this really awesome ride called "The Claw"

It's fun. I'll let the picture describe what it's like.

5961317.jpg

I haven't been to Queensland yet.

I live in Victoria so it's very hard to get up there - especially with a poor ammount of money.

Although - we have some shows in town I went on the Bad Boys II.

miami-bad-boys-dragon-city.jpg

It was frightening - you were poorly strapped in and had to hold onto the bar so you didn't fall. It went super fast up and down and around. I hate this ride.

My first enjoyable ride was the Hurricane.

hurricane3.jpg

Wow thanks for the pictures guys, cuz i have never heard of those rides. They look really fun though!!! :D

I also kinda like this ride:

power_surge2.jpg

Its called the Power Surge.

Although it is kind of scary at the part where you are just dangling upside-down at the top lol

Wow thanks for the pictures guys, cuz i have never heard of those rides. They look really fun though!!! :D

I also kinda like this ride:

power_surge2.jpg

Its called the Power Surge.

Although it is kind of scary at the part where you are just dangling upside-down at the top lol
In my first post in this topic I was considering posting this as well.

It's absolutely incredible!

Zzgs, that's my favorite ride too!! I'll ride it many times at the State Fair. However, my husband gets sick on it, so I have to get someone else to ride with me. I actually like rides that really turn and flip you in all kinds of directions. The faster the better. Hard to beat the Zipper, though.

The Tilt-A-Whirl! I once rode that sucker for an hour straight and I would have kept on riding if my friend Luke hadn't shown up and wanted to go do something else.

Favorite ride.... Um... I would have to say this double spinning one. You spin counter-clockwise while the big part of the ride goes clockwise.... Or something like that.

Last time I rode that though was when I was 4 at Ceader Point.... I haven't been there in a LONG time since I would have to ride all the other rides as I'm tall enough now... (Ride Chicken in short...)

I don't go to Carnivals though... Although I do know some have rides like the one I talked about...

Oh yeah I love the claw. I went on it all day when I was on holiday over there. My Dad was too chicken!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Gravitron is another one of my faves. Another one was called the Rotor, which was a cylinder that went around very fast, and the floor dropped. The G-force would hold you to the wall. I haven't seen this ride in years though. I think too many people got hurt on it.

P9023586.JPG

I'm obsessed with the pirate ship ride. When ever they have it at the carnival I need to go on it. My best friend and I get season passes to marineland for the summer simply for that ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back