Your Favorite Tamagotchi Version :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V3 is the one for me It's simple and cute all at the same time!!!

Mine would have to be my v2 and morino and Id l I like how they are simple in that there is no worry about work, and school adm whatever, they are more pet like in that sense. There is just something about the morino that made me fall In love, (mind you I do love the vintages) and the v2 was my first tamagotchi that I remember well (a pink v1 was the actual first but it got lost.... I think it ran away when we moved).

I picked one of each, vintage, connection and a colour because comparing them is like comparing apples to oranges. They are very different things and should not be compared to each other it just doesn't make sense to

v5 and ID L, but I'm sure once I get my Tama P's that will join the ranks as well :3

Edit: Eeep, I just realized this topic is two months old! I hope I haven't broken a rule :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite has to be the v4.5 and v.6 music star. <3

when i get my tamagotchi p, it will definately be a fav~

My all-time favorite is easily the V4.5, i love the characters and features. My other favorites include the V3 for its simplicity and the Tama-Go but it's got so many cute features to it like the gotchi figures :3

Sakura <3

I'd have to say the ID L, although seems like I'll enjoy even more the P's when it arrives to my house ^^ The more features it has the better :D

V2 - I love the case, the characters, the size. (I hate how big the Tama Go's are.)

V4! I'm getting a P's soon I bet that'll be my new favourite!

Right now my favourite is V5. But in a month my english iD L will arrive, and I think that will be my favourite from then on :) . (I still want to try Music Star too..)

I think my favourite version is v2. It's so cute and simple and I think thats why I like it. But I also really love the music star because of all the features and the idl because I really love the characters on it and it is a very beautiful tamagotchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
v3 all the way!! :D but my second favorite would have to be v4 and then v2 because right now the only tama i'm running is v4 (my v2 is acting glitchy and my v3... well... i dropped it in the toilet 8 years ago xD but yea my favorite is v3 (piroriroritchi/chomametchi RULE lol)

My new favorite Tamagotchi version is Tamagotchi Friends! ;w; I still love the Tama-Go almost as much though.. >w<

Hard to decide.every tamagotchi i own is my favourite and I own a lot so it's hard to single out a single one some may think the p's is my favourite but it's missing things I really love so I'd almost say it's quite low in my favourites yet it's the tamagotchi I run the most.

I guess at the moment I have to say I really like my 15th anniversary I just love it it's a mix between every tamagotchi old and new and the games are the BEST games they are the first Tama games I have trouble wining which stops me from getting bored of them.

The only reason I don't use my 15th is because it's too good I don't wanna break it or scratch it I love it way to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back