Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my tama's in my school bag or this blue pouch thing for camera's if I need to bring them out. I used to keep one in this beats pouch I found one day, but I don't recommend bringing it to school as everyone will want to and try to open it.

Based from a true story :p

At home my tama's sit carefully stored in this chest which used to hold moon cakes and was all fancy and everything. It even has a specific key for you to use to open it :D

I have a leash, but I don't really use it even though it's Tamagotchi-themed... I just don't for some reason.

Most of the time I attach my v4.5's key ring to one of the belt loops on my jeans and stick it in my pocket. Boring, I know, but I'm used to it already. ^_^

With my v7, though, that's a whole different story. When I do bring it around, it's usually tucked safely in my bag.

I'm not really worried About the shell getting scratched, I'm more worried about the insides.

Because if the shell would get scratched I would just be like:

"Eh, I got a shell scratch. Atleast I can still play".

But if the insides get damaged it's worse.

"Ahh, I can't play now. D: Somebody fix it ;-;".

I am an incredibly noob tamagotchi collector, As Whenever I look on amazon on ebay all I see is knock-offs or girl designs. ;-;

The only good tamagotchi on those sites is a Tama-go.

So chances are it will be the one I'm getting next.

And I was thinking of getting a P1 or P2.

But I look on ebay and their all in japanese.

So I only have 1 V6 which I was INCREDIBLY LUCKY TO FIND in my toy shop at the mall.

Anyway, I got really off topic there. xD

But yeah, I guess I would just carry them in my pocket, Works fine.

And at school I would normally put it in the small pocket of my bag or just keep it in my pocket aswell. xD

I used to carry mine on those cute backpack lanyards! I have a violetchi one and a kuchipatchi one, and i'd connect the rest to the clippy part. I usually didn't carry more than 6...

Nowadays, I carry them in a coat pocket that can zip up or the front pocket of my computer bag. Since I never take off my coat, the latter is pretty safe.

(I don't know what i'm going to do when i get a bigger tama, though xc I may just keep them at home and pause them while im away.)

My preferred method for carrying around Tamagotchi is having them in my hands or otherwise fully exposed, so I don't usually bring more than one. If I have a bag, it's going on the outside (or at least be hooked on the outside then tucked inside).

All of my Tamagotchi have one headphone cover (the thin type you see on older headsets) each; they don't make noise when they're set down and have basic scratch protection for most of the body. (Like my bag, I hardly ever set toys down face-down, so I prefer a nude front.)

I have a small Vera Bradley makeup bag that I don't use because I'm too lazy to put on makeup. It fits two connections perfectly, which is perfect because I rarely don't have a connection running. It can also fit a single color tama, but sadly not a tama-go. I love that version but there's just no good waly to carry it around.

The backpack I use when I go out is HUGE and has lots of compartments to store things. I usually put my tamas in the lateral pockets, but no more than one on each so they don't get scratched with each other. As for the Tama-Go, I put it inside an old compact camera hard bag where it fits there perfectly, then it goes inside my backpack.

I just learned how to crochet. Here are two covers I've made. :)

tumblr_ngndznZE5L1u4m53fo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ngjc90Sokg1u4m53fo1_400.jpg

I travel around a lot, so I hang my Tamagotchis with a keychain on my backpack. ^^

On my purse really. When I was running only the P I used to hang it from my belt. Now I have two and I am afraid they will crash. Plus, having two is too noticeable ^^'

I liked the idea of the sunglasses case so I might do that now :)

And I will buy some covers to protect them <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep mine in the front pocket of my cotton purse, or if I'm wearing a Hoodie in the pocket of that. I'm working on figuring out a cover/case/something dedicated to the Tamas since the iD L I ordered is not only the first higher priced one I've purchased, but also white which usually ends in disaster where I'm involved. I'm thinking about buying really heavy paper and decoupage glue to make a very rigid paper box for it specifically, as that would work well in almost every purse or backpack I own... I'm particularly decent at making paper crafts work miracles when I want to, so it would end up about as strong as a balsa wood box, without the risk of rough edges.

Pocket and probably a purse. Because a lanyard would just make the Tamagotchi get messy/broken, and putting it in my bra would be uncomfortable for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to either use a hoodie pocket or my mametchi lanyard to carry one around. I feel like a nerd when I wear my lanyard though so it doesn't happen too often. e.e;;

I like lanyards and I always try to find a matching (and not too heavy) lanyard for my tamas. Most of my currently owned ones have lanyards. I carry them in my pockets though. I like the feeling of the lanyard sticking out of my pocket as I take a stroll around my town. P's is what makes my pocket bulge though. Some people might be curious what I carry with me so that it sticks out like this, but no one has ever asked me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back