Your First Pokemon Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I do, which Starter?

• Treecko

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Torchic

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first pokemon game was pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team but i lost it and it's not on the list. I also have time one!

Mine was Red. I think I got it for my fifth birthday? I cried when I realized you can't save during the battles. :angry:

Basically... Sapphire, but it was a bootleg and it didn't save. So yeah, let's say it doesn't count. Then Emerald, but it was a bootleg too, it did save but ereased save after I've beaten Pokemon League. Over years I got another Emerald, which was a bootleg too (it looked like original though, it had green cartridge). So basically... my first original Pokemon game was Pearl (of course with my luck I got two Pearl versions and yes you guessed, the first one wasn't original too)

At least 2 years after getting Pearl and almost 5 years after getting my first Emerald... I finally got original Emerald too, YAY.

I wish I got my Gameboy when I was a little younger, but my parents were saying a big no to it, lol.

My very first game that I owned was Pokemon Stadium, then Pokemon Snap and then I got Emerald when I was in like 4th or 5th grade and loved it, till my friend screwed it up :/

My first game was Diamond. It probably explains why my favorite region is Sinnoh, because it was my first.

It broke, though, but I got a new one. In fact, I have about three Diamonds. I still love to play them.

My second game was Pearl(never finished), then Emerald(never finished), then FireRed(which I never finished), then Platinum, which is my FAVORITE, then some GBA games that I never finished, SoulSilver which I am in the process of, then White, then Black.

I still love Sinnoh overall.

Blue. Started with Squirtle... Then the Red issue came up... Played that as my first for a while... Then got a blue back started with Charmander.

My first was pearl, but my oldest is Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Addition.

My very first game was Red version. I remember how I thought it was so cool, and now, when I look at it...I feel old. :D

My first game was sapphire bt the first game i wanted was silver... Unfortunatly my family never bought me any videogames so i had to wait til i got a job... Ah well...

My first game was LeafGreen, I'm playing a Nuzlocke challenge on it now...

I still have an Articuno from four years ago, and it was my first legendary. That is the primary reason for why Articuno will always be my favorite legendary.

My first main game was FR, but I had watched the Anime and played spin-off games before, but since I can't remember what one was first (Snap...?) we'll say FR.

Mine was Soul Silver but it wasn't on there so I can't vote. Spike the Croconaw was my first pokemon.

I lost that game, because my dog used to go under my bed, and she put it under there (she was a poodle so she didn't slobber on it lol) and recently, when cleaning out the forest under there, I came across a Soul Silver game behind the chewed up stufed monkey in the dusty corner about to fall in the heater. My brother says I'm now a real Pokemon fan because Soul Silver was my first but he knows all the 1st gen. pokemon and i know most of the ones after that and most 1st gen. pokemon <___<

I think my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Xd: gale of darkness for gamecube, but it also might be Leaf green, I really can't remember I got them around the same time. I think its Pokemon Xd though wich would explain why im addicted to the hoenn region and its pokemon. When I first got the game I played it alot until 2008 I sold my gamecube with all of its games to get a wii, and then in 2011 i started really missing my gamecube games and that was one of the ones that I missed most so a few months ago I went to a gamestop and bought another copy of it. I liked Pokemon then and I still like it and get the main games and spinoff games. Matter in fact im gonna give a list of the games I have cause im trying to see how long I can make this post. Pokemon Xd, Pokemon Black, Soul Silver, Platinum, Pokepark wii, Pokemon trozei, myster dungeon explorers time, all the pokemon rangers and thats it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back