Your First Time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe good memories :)

It was the first day i got my p1 (I was like 6). As soon as i got into my mom's car, i ripped open the packaging,totally excited. I pulled the tab, and i just started pressing buttons all like "what am i supposed to do?" The egg eventually hatched and i was all like yay. I figured out how to feed him about 5 minutes later after detabbing, so i fed him SOSOSOSO much! Then it got sick and i was all like oh no what do i do?!?!?! And then it died ( it lived about 15 minutes)

After that i read the instructions, reset it, and hatched a healthy tamagotchi XD

So yeah my first hatch was a fail but a funny memory :)

my first tama was a v4 and i got it on my birthday around the end of 3rd grade. i named it Night because the baby boy was black. it grew up to be a Gozarutchi (so the name was perfect :D ) and married my sister's Violetchi, Daisy (which was also a perfect name). later i accidentally pulled out my v4's middle button :( i never let my tamas die never have never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back