Your hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats ur natural hair color?

• dark brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • medium brown

• brown

• dirty blonde

• blonde

• yellowish blonde

• red

• orange

• black

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honustly, I have natural medium brown hair and I got blonde highlights.It looks great.

Black,and tiny bit brown from the sun.Although I would really like brown highlights.

I have dark brown hair with strawberry blonde natural highlights.

~*CoConut Cream*~

My hair is dirty-ish blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hair use to be black then I guess I got kissed by the sun lol and got a dark brown hair now ...I really like it better than black ..I guess.

My hair is reddish brown, I guess you could say. There are a few blond highlights in it, too, but none that are too noticable. I don't really plan to dye my hair, since everyone says what a nice color I have!! =)

♪~tk710

My hair is dark brown. People always think it's black. So I say, "No" and then they correct me :p ! At the end I always say, "Look, I am who I am, you'd think I would know my OWN hair color?" Most girls or boys say under their breath, "Whatever I know it's black" I mean, what the heck?! Why do they care? WHAT DO THEY CARE? :D

Crazy people!

koo koo -- koo koo! :p

My hair has lots of different colors. The hair closest to my head in the back is dark brown, but then on the outside it's all light brown with natural blond highlights. Sometimes it looks orange though, especially in pictures. :blink: My friends say it's orangish, brownish, blond. Most other people just say it's 'light brown with blond highlights' though. :mellow:

Mines dirty blonde. Natural, frizzy, and curly curly! lol cruly hair

When i was younger me hair was bright blonde, but the color started to fade. =[

But i like what i like, and i guess, well i have to, stick with it.

^-^

Go dirty blondes?

-JL

Why did you put up a poll about hair colour on a website about tamagotchi's?(it's not really ALL tamagotchi stuff.There are boards. :eek: :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :mellow: :blink: :) :angry: ;) :ph34r:

My hair is kinda blonde at the ends and brown at the top, it gets light in the summer though. So I guess you can call it dirty blonde, it has LOTS of highlights.

me: dark brown hair and dark brown eyes!! i got it layered and thinned and trimmed!! lol :eek: and its frizzy and curly!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back