Your home....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a two-story house. Out on a farm.

It can be a little lonley out in the middle of nowhere, but it has it's rewards. ;D

Same as Feebee, pretty much. O:

Two stories, plus a basement. Four bedrooms, two and a half baths, about a three acre yard.

We have a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a den, a laundry room, a front room, my room, my brother's room, the master bedroom, the master bathroom, my mom's room/sewing room, my bathroom, a half-bath, and lots of hallway space. Plus a basement that we've seriously been considering finishing with another bathroom but have never gotten around to it.

A house.

3 stories, 4 bedrooms (but we turned one into a rec room), 3 bathrooms, our backyard is actually pretty small, but there's a big forest behind it, it's not technically ours but we're the only one's that go in it.[SIZE=7pt]edit- typo[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in a two-story house as well, large basement in a regular neighborhood.

We have five bedrooms and three baths, living room connected to the kitchen and dining room, computer room, and a pool in the back. We did have a hot tub, but it's currently not running.

The house may sound big, but it's just a decent size.

J'habite dans une petite maison, et une petite jardin.

That was probably not right. D:

But I live in a small house with a small garden. 3 bedrooms, 1 and a half bathrooms.

Well, I live in a bungalo. 3 room, basement, main floor, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and living room, laundry room, and 2 storage rooms.

At my dads:

Aparment. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room, and a computer room. Oh! and a bocony. (sp?)

^^ I think you mean balcony

I live in a house. 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (One without a shower), basement, kitchen, dining room, living room, boiler room.

Sounds a little big, but really it's not so big. The backyard is tiny, so we never go in it. I haven't been in it in over 4 years. : O

Last edited by a moderator:
I like in a One Story ranch. It's not a trailer. It was built with bricks, from scratch x3

I have like a 2 acre yard, along 160 other acres my family owns..

I live by a Cornfield 8D

2 story house with 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half bath rooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen and one dining room. My backyard is pretty small...

Well, it's a town house. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms. A living room, a loft, and a small patio out back. It's a nice neighborhood but no one I know lives in it. xP

I live in a condo with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It's nice.

I actually prefer condos over houses for some reason.

Current home:

We're renting it. It's four bedroom, three bathroom, a decently big yard, a kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, game room upperstairss...

The house we're going to move into in like 2 days:

We just bought it. It's five bedroom (one will be converted into an office), three and a half bath, pool in the backyard, living room that connects to the dining room, family room, kitchen, and a game room upstairs. :)

I think I have the smallest house here..

2 bedrooms, 1 small bathroom (I mean, REALLY small), a basement, and a kitchen with the living room attached to it.

I don't have a backyard either.

And my front yard is super small.

House.

It's a 2 story house, and I count my basement too, so 3. Because my basement is huge, and it's really nice.

I have a HUGE yard-My house used to be a Turkey Farm back in well... maybe 1980 or 1970... I'm just guessing. We moved in in 1999 or 2000.

We have a barn which my Poppie (grandpa) uses. He stores the firetruck and a really old car in there and just works around the yard and in there.

4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens (the one in the basement has a living room attatched to it) , dining room, living room (upstairs one, not basement) , and I think that's it. We have big hallways-one has a mirror... one has a cage with a bearded dragon lizard in it... another has a computer... and I think that's it.

It's pretty sweet. =-) The one good thing in my life.

I live in a house. It's pretty small, but I love it. See, when we moved in, I was an only child, so we only needed a two-bedroom house. My parents didn't think we'd be here long~ But ah, ten years later, we are.

I like my house though. There's a big willow tree in front and my house has character! ;D There's a big garden in the back too~

Now, my street? That's a different story. There are idiot loud people across the way. They are bad. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back