Your house

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Whats your house?

Mine's somewhat clean. Not the cleanest house, but whooo! Not the dirtiest!

Have you ever watched Clean House? Some of those houses are o filthy! I saw one where it was soo messy! I mean, BEYOND messy! Would break the messy house scale!

Clean.

My mom, dad, and I can't stand the house being a mess. Whenever anything is out of place, my mom and I fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhat Clean, Because My family and I had to clean it cause My cousins (they's 5 of them) are comming to stay at my house tomorrow for a few days! (they're all boys!)

It used to be a bit messy... My brothers bedroom is still really messy though!

It's pretty messy, lol. My brother dumps his stuff allll over the living room and I can't barely walk in there. I'm pretty clean though, but the rest of our house is just sorta messy, but it's bearable.

House: Clean

Bedroom: x_O

Oy Vey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats your house?
Mine's somewhat clean. Not the cleanest house, but whooo! Not the dirtiest!

Have you ever watched Clean House? Some of those houses are o filthy! I saw one where it was soo messy! I mean, BEYOND messy! Would break the messy house scale!
Oh.. That show can be DISGUSTING!

House: Pretty clean

Room: Somewhat messy xD

Cecib :huh:

My house is somewhat messy.

But my room is beyond messy, I have to share it with my brother...

Somewhat clean.=]

Me and my brother were cleaning just right now and we are having a break.Its awesome because we put some music on!Cool music! :D

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back