Your Moments.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbie

Reaction score
My moments are, pretty embarrising.

1: It was my Taekwondo (Karate) Grading and while I was doing a kick I acidently farted.....

2: I am school captain and while i was speaking in the microphone the sound cut out. So i asked the teacher what i should do and she said to say 1 2 3, but instted of saying i started singing it, and the sound wasnt cut out, the sound was low.

3: I couldn't stop laughing and I fell off a chair.

If you have any Embarrising Moments, Funny Moments, Special Moments.

Share them here. I'd love to here.

Kind Regards,

its ebbie. x :lol:

I was at the lake with 3 friends last weekend. Two were in the hammock, and the other two were pushing them. Trevor and I were pushing, and Chris and Nicole were in the hammock, and they asked me to push the wood bar down on my side that I was holding, but Nicole only said "Push the wood thing down," so I had no idea what she was talking about. So I looked where she was pointing and said, "What?!" And they all started laughing at me and Trevor had to do it for me.

I was having such a "special" day on the last day of school. Maria asked me to sign her yearbook/paper and gave me her pen. So I tried to. But I realized in the middle of spelling that the pen wasn't writing, and they started laughing at me. I then found out I was holding the pen upsidedown, and all I could say was, "Oops.."

My friends and I realized that I must have MADD. Movie Attention Defisit Disorder. Nicole makes fun of me all the time because I cannot sit through a movie, except in the movie theater or when I absolutely have to, with nothing else to do. I just get up and walk away, and get distracted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back