Your Opinian on...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about the issue?!?

• 1.) They should let women have the right to chose! If the kid is born and unwanted, it will have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) No! Stop abortion! How would you like it if that baby was you??!!

• 3.) AAHH! To confusing! I have no idea!

• 4.) This is tough! I really don't know!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
I was just curious what the people of tamatalk thought.

I like to hear people's different opinians.

Please respect each other.

[SIZE=21pt]NO FLAMING![/SIZE]

I would say stop abortion. What if you were that baby? Huh? How would you feel?

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Hi guys... this will be watched closely... Please remember a few things.

1. If you are likely to get emotional, just walk away. It is not worth getting into a flame war. Leave the thread alone, go do something else and then come back to it. If you still feel strongly and are likely to have a go at someone (rather than what they have said), don't post.

2. Either that, or make sure you argue with your head and not insults. Keep things factual and if you can, back up your arguements with links or whatever else you can find.

Everyone is entitled to opinion regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

Keep an open mind please!

i think that a child should be born wanted and loved. also, it may be financially hard to raise a child as a single parent.

I think a women should have the right to choose whether or not she keeps the baby.
I agree. If the baby is an accident and the woman thinks she is too young or that she wont take good care of it then she should have the option to get rid of the baby.

I would say stop abortion. What if you were that baby? Huh? How would you feel?
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Let me just raise a point (Sorry if it sounds liek I am questioning your belief! I really don't want it to be that way!)

If you were dead you wouldn't feel. Plus being a fetus you haven't fully progessed yet; Not enough experience to know exactly 'life' and 'death'.

Hmm.. Good point pyonchit. Even if a child is born accidentaly, it should always be loved no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just raise a point (Sorry if it sounds liek I am questioning your belief! I really don't want it to be that way!)If you were dead you wouldn't feel. Plus being a fetus you haven't fully progessed yet; Not enough experience to know exactly 'life' and 'death'.
It's not really 'dead'. It starts breathing at six weeks of conseption.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Hmm.. Good point pyonchit. Even if a child is born accidentaly, it should always be loved no matter what.
True, but in some cases, adoption is also an option. If it isn't, then it's the woman's decision whether an abortion should happen or not.

I'm 100% pro-choice.

'Pro-choice.

I am pro-life by being pro-choice.

I am pro-choice so that women can continue to have the life they want without children.

I am pro-choice so that more children don't get put into the narrowing experience of foster homes and the abuse and statistical horrors all related to that, so that they don't doom a child to a bad life in the social system.

Next time someone yells at you about how they're better than you for being pro-life..

Tell them you're pro-life too.

Your life.'

-EsotericNisse

It's not really 'dead'. It starts breathing at six weeks of conseption.
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
No, I mean at the point of aborting. So you wouldn't 'feel bad aobut being killed'.

I don't mean to be offensive on anyone's beliefs at all, but I believe abortion is the woman's decision. I think it's okay when they baby couldn't survive outside of the womb, and if the baby was accidental. Adoption is an option, but think of it this way: You have your favorite animal as your pet for 9 months. You see it develop (You don't SEE the baby unless you're seeing an ultrasound...), you feel it kick, etc. Then, when the 9 months are up, you have to give it away! Image how hard that would be! Abortion is wrong if you keep getting pregnant and keep having abortions one after the other. When you have abortions, it lowers the chances of having a child afterwards. If you DO have a child after abortions, the child will probably have medical problems, like brain defects, heart defects, etc. Plus, a woman could be too poor to care for the child. In that case, what's a better option: Having the child and having it suffer for years and years, or save it from a life of sorrow in a matter of hours? :angry: Hope I could help people see different sides of this issue.

tk710

as bamcr said

"abortion is murder"

thats me.

i live in the U.S. and in the constitution it lists the unalienable rights- life, liberty, and the pursit of happiness.

now, you may argue that its not "life" yet, but i dont agree.

God made this person for a specific reason and she/he has the right to decide if they want to follow that reason.

EDIT: had to fix a non intentional caps letter.

as bamcr said"abortion is murder"

thats me.

i live in the U.S. and in the constitution it lists the unalienable rights- life, liberty, and the pursit of happiness.

now, you may argue that its not "life" yet, but i dont agree.

GOd made this person for a specific reason and she/he has the right to decide if they want to follow that reason.
That's the same thing I believe.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I, personally, would rather live a nice, happy life and everyone (especially my caretakers) loved me and took care of me well, instead of living a life in the foster care system.

I would rather be dead than not have a nice home, food, and loving friends and family.

I have got to say that a women has a choice too do what she wants! Its her baby and nobody can make her do what she doesnt want to do!

-RS

Well I don't know

Upside:

If the woman was a teenage mother who really didn't want a kid

If the parent DIDN'T want a kid it would probably be better

Also If the baby had soem sort of decise that couldn't be treated.Maybe it would be nicer to have an abortion

Downside:

It gives you a way out(a bad side in some ways)

The baby has no chance of living

imagion if someone famous's parents would've had an abortion..The world would completely change So what if that little one was destined to do something

My note: Would I have an abortion?

No definatly not!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back