Your Opinion on Aliens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't believe in Aliens.

As a person who doesn't believe in Evolution, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Even for earth to be a planet full of life, there are so many elements that have to be specific

to sustain life here....

One thing I don't understand, is why do people think Aliens would come to earth?

Obviously Aliens aren't in our Universe, and it's impossible to travel the speed of light.

If there are millions and billions of different planets and galaxies out there, how the heck would they find us, how the heck could they get to us?

It's just not possible.
I don't know if I believe or not - I've never given it serious thought. However, just because you can't imagine something being possible ... doesn't mean it is impossible - perhaps it just means you don't have sufficient knowledge or experience to make a more informed decision? I'm not talking about needing proof and stuff like that, I am just saying I would keep an open mind.

Yes--- I do believe that there may be life on other planets.

The universe is so big and infinite; there's bound to be at least one other planet like ours that supports life forms. I see science programmes on TV all the time, and almost always, they mention something about how there may be other living creatures somewhere in space. May we ever find exact proof of other life forms? Maybe, maybe not. Only time [and more advance of science] will tell.

You know--- I bet that right now, someone else, from some other planet far, far away, is wondering this exact question right now...

I don't really know at the moment.

Most 'footage' around right now is really edited somehow, and is normally fake, making it rare to see a real alien.

But, it's fun to imagine, yet I don't think no one knows, nor could they find out?

It all makes sense to me.

i do belive.

there has to be life somewhere else than just earth right?

Aliens .... gives me the shivers everytime I think about it. I have been scared of aliens ever since I watched a movie called signs when I was 6 :p

I bet if I watched it now though I wouldnt be scared. I guess I dont really believe them now though. Its too bizare, but theres maybe a little chance of them out there .... some where. :ph34r:

Yes, but not like the stereotypical big headed green skinned big eyed aliens. I read something like they're microorganisms or something, look up "Hawking's aliens"

Absence of evidence, is evidence of absence, meaning that it has to exist for us to disregard it's existence in the first place. Saying they don't exist due to the fact that we haven't empirically perceived their existence is sheer ignorance (and i'm speaking in all seriousness here). People who believed the earth was round were laughed at, there was NO WAY the earth was round, because through our senses it was flat.

and what, and we're the only beings in this infinite universe?? hahaha, i have nothing more to say.

P.S. Never get the philosophical ones started up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back