Your Personality!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fave color: Black

Fave activity: Football

How many best friends do I have: 7 best friends

What color is your room: Black and red (wrestling colors)

Ok. Based on the answers you give me, I'll tell you what your personality is; I may be off, but I've been told I'm usually correct. I'll try and give a full explination of your personality on my view, and you can tell me if I was right or not. :D Sound clear enough? START!
Favourite Color:

Favourite Activity:

How Many Best Friends Do You Have:

What Color Is Your Room:

:ichigotchi:

*Tgd*
bluegreen

lots!I don't know where to start!

many

Fave color: Black, Blue, Light blue.

Fave activity: computer

BBFs: 1

Color of room: Pink (the people who lived in my house painted my room pink. :ichigotchi: We haven't painted it yet and we probably won't cause were moving)

Favourite Color: BRIGHT orangeFavourite Activity: Being random or hyper.... whichever fits the moment.. xDDD and rugby

How many BFs: Well I have two.. but EVERYONE IS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colour of room: Well... the small space that's not covered up by Doctor Who posters is... BRIGHT BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//TP!!!!!!!!!
I think you've been eating too many marshmellows! :rolleyes:

You have a positive attitude, and are crazy and funkidelic! Once you like something, you stick to liking it. You have LOTS of friends who adore you, but you have a few enemies.

Your colorful personality shines brightly.

(I'll do everybody else later, OK? I'm busy right now)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok take your time

Favourite Color:sky blue,black,green

Favourite Activity:hmmm talking 2 my friends online & playing with my friends outside

How Many Best Friends Do You Have: 1, i moved away from my old best friend, that i will never forget NEVER, oh and i have about 3 friends and 1 best friend rite now

What Color Is Your Room:boring white

You have a quiet nature, and sometimes just cannot find the right words to say.But you are helpful and caring, and your the first one to stick up for others. You have alot of potential in life, and you will become a star one day if you just open up a little more. You have your hyper moments though. :rolleyes:
wow....that's like,totally me.

Favourite Color: Fuchsia and Orange

Favourite Activity: Knitting

How Many Best Friends Do You Have: 4

What Color Is Your Room: The walls are white, and the curtains and carpet are green.

-Kuchipatchi-

Favourite Color: red

favourite activity: ummmm playin computer

how many best friends do u have: 4!!!!!!

what colour is ur room: white & orange gold :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok. Based on the answers you give me, I'll tell you what your personality is; I may be off, but I've been told I'm usually correct. I'll try and give a full explination of your personality on my view, and you can tell me if I was right or not. :D Sound clear enough? START!
Favourite Color:

Favourite Activity:

What Color Is Your Room:

:D

*Tgd*
Color: Lime Green

Activity: SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

Best friends: 2

Color room: Yellow and Red

Ooooh la la! <_< You are popular and spunky, and you are always surrounded by friends. You are an animal-lover, and they come first and foremost for you; along with family and friends. Everybody loves your calm (but sometimes hyper!) personality and relaxed otulook on life.
I have a better personality than I thought! If, I think about it it's true!My 4 schoolfriends are always teasing me saying I am wierd and I have half of my brain missing. ( which really hurts my feelings and plus, I get better grades than any of them).I also just be who I am and they do this. D'=WEll, ya, Thanx alot! I never thought of it that way! =D

Favourite Colour: Light BlueFavourite Activity:Football ♥♥

How Many Best Friends Do You Have: 3 best friends, 1 bestest ever friend

What Colour Is Your Room: Light blue
You are outgoing, and have your wild moments. Your bright personality shines, and you just love sporty things (especially football, of course!). You don't have a particular taste in clothes, but you do care how you look. People love you for who you are, so don't ever change! <_<

*Tgd*

Favorite Colour : lightgreen & skyblue ..

How many friends do I have : let me think , about 3/4

Room colour : white walls, but my bed spread is yellow with flowers.

Favorite activity : Reading motly, but also playing nintendog and hanging with friends. just chillin eating chocolate :3

I am anxious so please hurry :3

mine:

Favourite Color: PINK!

Favourite Activity: art/drawing/cartoon

How Many Best Friends Do You Have: TOO MANY TO COUNT

What Color Is Your Room: white with diffrent color funky flowers

color blue

activity soccer basketball

# of best friends 11

color of room white and burgindy carpet

Favorite color: Black and Crimson red

Favorite Activity: Drawing and listening to music.

How many Best friends do you have: 2

What color is your room: The walls are Brown....So the color of my room is Brown XD

You like to make mistakes, take chances, get messy and HAVE FUN! :furawatchi: Your one of those girls who wouldn't sit inside on a sunny day; you'd go and rollerblade or call on some friends. If it were raining, you'd find it much find to play in the puddles! ^-^ Your outgoing personality and your smiley face make you lovable and interesting. Nobody knows what your going to do next!
Wow, that is totally me!

You're really good at this. :furawatchi:

Ok. Based on the answers you give me, I'll tell you what your personality is; I may be off, but I've been told I'm usually correct. I'll try and give a full explination of your personality on my view, and you can tell me if I was right or not. :furawatchi: Sound clear enough? START!
Favourite Color:

Favourite Activity:

What Color Is Your Room:

:furawatchi:

*Tgd*
Favourite Colour: Green

Favourite Activity:Netball

How Many Best Friends Do I Have:2

What Colour Is Your Room: Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.