Your Pokemon B/W Teams, badges, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um ditto. I can see all of this topic going into argument. Lets talk pokemon and have fun with eachother! I don't want this stuff to stay on the minds of the people in this. I know you guys can get over it. It doesn't matter your age/grade. Pokemon is for everyone and your teams are special to you. They don't need to be streamline/normal. Heck, I'd have a team of Rattata if I could right now. REgardless what they are, they can still be strong. Evolved or not, sure they might have better status then some, but not always. Seems to me people were reflecting on your team and it wasn't taken lightly as one would have hoped.

Naming pokemon can be fun. It totally up to you. I do it every once in a while but its not a thing I normally do. Naming could be a form of connecting with pokemon one has or has caught. Think of it that way.

Given I wasn't part of this and now read part of what is going on. But if it is that important to you guys, take it to the PMs.
See this ^

this is the marks of someone who wants to have fun, not argue. Can we please just have POKEMON conversations and drop this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lv 50 japanese celebii,

lv100 cincinno,

lv100CHARIZARD,

Lv100Rafeltyranitar,

Lv100 Zorozo Zorua

and a japanese lv100 deoxys

all badges

friend code 0518 75727841

is my team aweome?owo

^hey rosette, once i get white and complete it, ill be happy to give you a rattata. i believe there are actually quite underrated.once it learns something like crunch or hyper fang, its killer.

^hey rosette, once i get white and complete it, ill be happy to give you a rattata. i believe there are actually quite underrated.once it learns something like crunch or hyper fang, its killer.
Oh. Thats nice of you. haha. I have acess to two DS. Just my internet is too protected so I can't use the wi-fi. But I'm sure when I get mine done, I can get mine transferred. I figure I will use the Union room to trade. Hope that will work like I hope it will. (My current Union room don't see each other.....)

I think Rattata is cute. hahaha. I might be one of the few.

I must update!! My team is...

Lampent level 52

Audi Level 30 something. (Audino)

Osha Level 40 (Samurott)

Ducklett Level 26 (He's my flying slave...that's why)

Chino Level 23 (Minccino)

... ... ...I can't remember my last Pokemon!!! >.<

My Pokemon are not under-leveled as much as Lampent is over-leveled. I have six badges and am stuck in the [sarcasm] wonderful [/sarcasm] Twist Mountain!

My Audino has surpassed my Servine... Its so weird. The first time my starter has been leveled lower then another pokemon. (At the beginning of the game anyway) Usually it is my strongest and most used until the League. Then I normally use two.

Next question Munna... Evolve now or train and evolve...? My PanPour I think I will evolve later in the game.

Mine is

(All Level 50)

Seismitoad

Musharna

Galvantula

Emboar

Lilligant

Haxorus

I haven't beaten the elite four yet. I think I will be able to next run though! :)

I have Black version by the way. I got a Petilil through that in game trade.

I am now in Victory Road! Fast, right? xD Anyway, my way new and improved team is...

Kyfeon (Umbreon) Level 100

Espeon (Espeon, duh) Level 100

*Japanese Vaporeon - I have no clue what his name is, but I think it's just Vaporeon.* Level 100

Lampent (Lampent) Level 55

Fluffee (Whimsicott) Level 45

Rufflez (Rufflet) Level 34

My sister PokeTransferred Kyfeon, Espeon, and Vaporeon from my Platinum for me!!! And guess what? Not only did I almost die of a cute attack when I saw their sprites...but they ALL got PokeRus. She also transferred Giratina, Rotom, Uxie, Suicune...all those good legendaries...from my Platinum, and none of them had PokeRus! Kyfeon, Espeon, and Vaporeon didn't have PokeRus in Platinum. They were just regular Pokemon living their lives. Does anyone know what caused this?

Also, I have White version. I got Fluffee over the GTS.

DO NOT QUESTION KYFEON'S NAME!!!! XD

yesh, finnaly got white! on third gym. heres my team...

SeaChimp (panpour) lv. 18

Evan (scraggy) lv. 18

Joy (audino) lv.19

Bunyan (timburr) lv. 19 <most likely changing

Lily (herdier) lv. 20

Violet (servine) lv. 20

Okay, I've noticed lots of people are running through Victory Road with Lv. 100s.

In my personal view that's a bit of a... cheat, in a way. :< I went through Victory Road and the Elite Four without any Medicine, Revives and my Pokemon were half health [i forgot to heal them]. Any I only had two Pokemon over Lv. 50. The rest were Lv. 30s to 45s.

Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings.

Anyhow, my Wi-Fi is screwy. I have been able to do trades and battles, but only with jasen221. I have tried with Purin, PokemonKid, and many more.

I have no idea why it does this, so I'm going to try and see if it can be fixed.

My team got so much better since last post (due to my 4 and 1/2 straight hours of pokemon yesterday):

Duosis (i think, i sorta forget, but it's the evolved form of solosis) lvl. 36

Samurott lvl. 37

Simisear lvl. 37

Gurrdurr lvl. 37

Zebstrika lvl. 37

Third form of Pidove (again blanking out on the name) lvl. 37

So yeah, i love my team now. Before I didn't know who to train for my team, but with a few exp. shares these kids caught up real fast. I'm happy bc my team's pretty well rounded as far as move types. Only main type i don't have is grass and ground, other than that i'm good.

My team got so much better since last post (due to my 4 and 1/2 straight hours of pokemon yesterday):

Duosis (i think, i sorta forget, but it's the evolved form of solosis) lvl. 36

Samurott lvl. 37

Simisear lvl. 37

Gurrdurr lvl. 37

Zebstrika lvl. 37

So yeah, i love my team now. Before I didn't know who to train for my team, but with a few exp. shares these kids caught up real fast. I'm happy bc my team's pretty well rounded as far as move types. Only main type i don't have is grass and ground, other than that i'm good.

EDIT: oh yeah, and i have 6 gym badges.

EDIT AGAIN: wait, why did my first edit make a double post? o_O

It's Unfezant. And the evolved form of Solosis is Duosion. ;3

I like your party.

(Simisear and Gurrdurr will be especially helpful in the next gym leader battle)

Obviously, I cant post all of the comments jadaxlove14 made, but I will say this.

Yes, we did tell you about your team, to HELP you. We told you you were bragging and breaking the rules to HELP you. Like Runner said, i am also in 7th grade, and spelling and grammar are very important. You are being very rude, so can you at least try and think before you speak? If there is any other criticism on this forum, it is constructive criticism. GotchiGuy was giving you constructive criticism. Please rethink your team before shoving it aside. Can you not be so rude to everyone on this forum, when there may be some kids (like me) who just want to have fun?
your totaly right but im not the only one being rude im not saying rude things oh and i said i spelled router wrong and i only spell like that because i like to write things fast and it takes a long time using proper gramma and spelling.

Why has my Audino been my most strongest pokemon pretty much up to Badge 8? Seriously.... It made it in the 8th gym too, but it wasn't so great. I have had times where I would switch but I do have it pretty high. Since it had that recovering ablity when recalled. Been training my pokemon with my exp share... I will get creamed though in the league, I'm sure of that. Hahaha. But the distance with Audino is funny... I made frequent trips to the center do refresh the moves though.

I finally evolved my team all the way too. Found the Tornadus too. Or whatever it is... Going to catch it too.

Victory road? I liked this one SO much better. For those who haven't gotten that far... If you disliked the other victory roads.... you will probably like this one. Have pokemon with Strength.

your totaly right but im not the only one being rude im not saying rude things oh and i said i spelled router wrong and i only spell like that because i like to write things fast and it takes a long time using proper gramma and spelling.
It doesnt take any more time to do proper grammer than it does to write 5 run-on sentences and incorrect spelling. I just want to have fun, as does everyone else. Can we please just stop this pointless arguing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back