Your room

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama468

Reaction score
Do you share your room or do you have it all to your self

I have my own room. I might be rooming with my cat soon though!

My own cat has a bigger room than I have, a trendle bed, a toilet, shower, sink, mirror/cabinet, AND a walk in closet! Seriously, her room is at least twice as big as the one I have now. xP

I have my own room. 'Tis awesome.

Mini bathroom, the walk-in closet isn't very big I must admit, but I'm not complaining, my room has a attic door on one of the walls, but it's covered up with a drawer.

I spend more time in my room than any other part of the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have my own room, but I usually stop my boyfriends so I kind of share. His mum doesn't live with him anymore so it's like he has his own house so that's fun :( .

I share one very small, cramped, yet awesome looking room. tamaw/pants, are you kdding? Thats weird that your cat has a bigger room!

I share one very small, cramped, yet awesome looking room. tamaw/pants, are you kdding? Thats weird that your cat has a bigger room!
Not kidding! xD

What happened was it was my parents' bedroom and then they built an addition on the back of our house [my grandma was going to move in with us]. When we decided to take in our cat we just stuck her in there so she and my dog wouldn't fight.

So her's is bigger. xP

Not kidding! xD
What happened was it was my parents' bedroom and then they built an addition on the back of our house [my grandma was going to move in with us]. When we decided to take in our cat we just stuck her in there so she and my dog wouldn't fight.

So her's is bigger. xP
Wow. Thats pretty sad. You shoukld move into that cats room and put the cat in the other room. Thats what I'd do. :marumimitchi:

I have my own room. It's big, but I have a full bed that takes up a lot of room, so it feels pretty small. And it's very messy. I have to clean it soon.

-Matchy

Do you share your room or do you have it all to your self
Always have had my own room even as a kid. Never really had to share. Guess me is lucky to have the privacy :D

Yes and I love it! But it's a bit junky, and I need to clean it out, paint my walls back over, and get a new carpet! xP And fix my closet door. xP

I use to share a room with my brother in my other house I use to live in. I'm glad I don't share one. Your room like reflects who you are from what I have been told. xP

And you can do whatever to your room.

Luckily I've always had my own room. We've always had a three bedroom house. One for me, one for my sister and one for my mom.

Now we have a three bedroom with my mom, me and our computer room. Thankfully my sister doesn't live with us XD

I have the master because I have so much stuff, lol.

Luckily I've always had my own room. We've always had a three bedroom house. One for me, one for my sister and one for my mom.
Now we have a three bedroom with my mom, me and our computer room. Thankfully my sister doesn't live with us XD

I have the master because I have so much stuff, lol.
[SIZE=14pt]Lucky! My room is like, soo tiny! I remember I saw a picture of your room. Your room is AWESOME! My bed takes up most of my room. My room sucks. :D Oh well, at least I have my own room.[/SIZE]

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back