Your room

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to share my room with my little brother. Now, he has his own room. ^.^

My room is pretty big, but it feels small because of my giant bed. It's also messy, so that makes it feel even smaller 'cause all my stuff is on the floor. Yes, I am a very messy person.

Once you become 12 in england you cant share with the opposite gender i have my own room i think its our rights to have a space thats all to ourselves im getting mine redone!

I share a room with my 16 year old sister. It does getting frustrating, because her side is always messy. And when she wakes up she always makes all these noises at 6AM. But I'm happy that I share a room with her, because if I watched a scary movie she is always there so I don't feel scared. :D

:> My room is all mine. I'd show you guys some pictures of it 'cause I like my room, but I need to figure out how to work my digital camera and all that :<

Anyways, I'll tell you about it.

There are a few pictures on the walls that I got from fanime and that I drew. On the ceiling there's a bunch a paper cranes that I string and stick there. There are stuffed animals EVERYWHERE. I have a giant shoe holding thingy that I filled with TY and stuck on my door :ichigotchi:

That about sums up my room.

I have my own room :gozarutchi:

In my room...

1. Cabin bed
  2. Closet (walk-in? either way, the cabin bed blocks the door anyway)
  3. beanbag (dark green, between window and bed
  4. Psychedelic rug
  5. desk (against the wall, positioned in such a way as to make access to the ladder on cabin bed difficult)
  6. bookshelf (with collection of Terry Pratchett books, above foot of bed)
  7. chest of draws (contains clothes, and some lego)
  8. Enough lego to cover the entire floor, and still have some left over to fill many boxes (makes getting around my room almost impossible)

my cousin caitlyn has a room 9 feet wide and 20 feet long so she has a skinny bed.and i have a bunkbed so my other cousin katelin and her baby sister kameron can sleepon it!!!

...............................................................................................................................

AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE A ROOM THAT IS SMALLER THAN AN ATTIC!!!!!LIKE MY COUSIN CAITLYN HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My room is big and tropical flower themed. I just re-did it a bit, so it's a good change. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back