Your Siggy/Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bratztroxg and I worked everything out through PM, and truced.. No more worries.

My siggy, Well it has my Username. Some Song lyrics (Helena-My Chemical Romance), and it also says that whoever can guess my old account name, gets a shiny cookie ^^. And the Color's (Gray), Describe my mood.

Well right now it explains that I wanted to make a new clean slate, and a fresh start on here. I made tons of mistakes on my old account. :D It says that I'm locky458, and it says my name Ho-Oh is a pokemon.

+Ho-Oh

my signature's about advertising my website and my blog and my tama log and about Spyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

~Kuchi~

I'm a big HP fan so I'm counting down the days untill the last books come out.

Those are Evanescence lyrics, I like those shades of blue also...

And Tama-Zone, another tama website.

Mine is a dedication to Dog the Bounty Hunter.

The black part indicates a real funny quote from Dog, the crew, fugitives and others.

The pink part says who is in my avvie (Normally the unchanged Bethie!)

The blue part is the Dog the Bounty Hunter theme song (memorized by me!) which is sung by Ozzy Osbourne.

And finally, a link to my piczo website about Dog and the crew.

You can tell that I'm an obsessed fan. xD

my siggy is stuffed up can anyone help it won't let me write anymore than i have now it says "'BOARD MESSAGE' YOUR SIGNATURE IS TO LONG" when everyone else is like 3 times the size of mine whats wrong?

Well, mine contains the lyrics to one of my favorite Misfits songs (has the same title as my user name only with spaces). It also has "I LOVE THE MISFITS" in big red letters with several !'s. There's also a note from me and a link to my Pokemon blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back