Your song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's My Man - Scissor Sisters. OHHYES.

xD

I'm kidding. Hopefully.

I...don't know.

Probably some random song by Oasis. 8D *doesn't pay attention to most lyrics*

Lots. FOB songs usually. Exept, it's for a boy. like theirs is "You need him, I could be him." The way I'd think of it is "You need her, I could be her."
We're sorta the same Nix, usually if a song has some meaning to me, it's by FOB. Don't know why, but they're my obsession :S

Passion-Utada Hikaru

me and my best friend devon use to listen to it together all the time...hehe funny really how one song can stay in your head because of one or two events

'

'

'

'

read siggy and you'll work out what happened

I like "So Small" by Carrie Underwood. I had been having problems at home, and I felt like I was literally climbing a mountain that never ended, and then when "Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand," came on, it made me think. It got me through a lot of hard times. I don't know how a song can do that, and make you think that it's a person actually listening, but, hey, that's probably the magic of music, and why I love it so much. :)

Me and my bf broke up exactly 1 week ago...and our song was "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls, so that song reminds me of Shane </3

But we're getting back together sometime in May I hope, so it's ight! ^^,

Emergency by Paramore - It is just a good song and also has one of the messages that I think is really true in it... Also Mikey likes it.

Or

Steer by Missy Higgins - She's such an amazing artist, this song says you can do what you want in life because you haev the wheel, which I really respect. I think it was bold of Missy writing a a song like this.

"Look Me In The Eyes (the Original Verion)" By The Jonas Brothers. I don't know why. I fell in love with the song and I made it "my song."

(Is this topic still good, or would posting be considered bumping?)

I have two ''theme'' songs.

''Bad Day'' by Daniel Powter and ''I Just Want You To Know'' by the Backstreet Boys.

Latest posts

Back