Your view...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE

Reaction score
I for one think this is totally acceptable. two people can't help but loving eachother now can they? I know two gay boys and I don't think that there's anything wrong with them (aside from the fact they beg me to do my eyeliner but...) infact they are the nicest boys you could ever meet. The reason why this government is having a contrevorsey(sp) on gay marriage is because of religonm (well mostly) if people don't believe in the religon that says a guy and a guy or a girl and a girl can't love each other, they why should they be subjected to this tug of war that we have going on. My mom is russian orthodox but I grew up with no religon in my life. I don't think I was even baptised. My neighbors on the other hand give me strange looks whenever I invite my two openly gay friends over (the hot ones are never interested in girls are they...). I think that it's unfair. My mom dosen't care. In fact she likes the alot because they are "polite and nice gentlemen even though they are a tad strange" (quoted from my mom). My dad trusts them alot more than my two other guy friends because he knows that they won't want to have sex with me or whatever dad's are afraid of. So if people think that gays and/or gay marriage is wrong no one ever said they hvae to pay attention to it. So my question for you is...What is your view on gays and gay marriage?

*Note from TamaTalk staff: please remember to keep your opinions focused on the topic, not each other. We will close or delete this topic if we see any personal attacks such as "You must be an idiot if you don't have the same opinion about this topic as I do."*

Last edited by a moderator:
i think gay marriage is perfectly fine! to me it doesn't seem strange at all and i was baptised and all that. but my grandmother who is scary religious doesn''t want me hanging out with or even talking to my two gay friends and thats just wrong because theyre probably the nicest funniest guys around. also my cousin is gay and she's married, her and her partner r so nice and if they never told you they were gay you wouldn't be able to tell. so gays are no different than anyone else.

I support gay marriage with my whole heart.

I have plenty of gay // bisexual // lesbian friends, and I love them to death.

Love doesn't know gender.

I don't know...I've never really thought about this. But if two people love each, then it's fine.

Gay marriage isn't anything bad or criminal. If it is I don't get how.

[SIZE=8pt]By the way this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to intend any conflict.[/SIZE]

I for one think this is totally acceptable. two people can't help but loving eachother now can they? I know two gay boys and I don't think that there's anything wrong with them (aside from the fact they beg me to do my eyeliner but...) infact they are the nicest boys you could ever meet. The reason why this government is having a contrevorsey(sp) on gay marriage is because of religonm (well mostly) if people don't believe in the religon that says a guy and a guy or a girl and a girl can't love each other, they why should they be subjected to this tug of war that we have going on. My mom is russian orthodox but I grew up with no religon in my life. I don't think I was even baptised. My neighbors on the other hand give me strange looks whenever I invite my two openly gay friends over (the hot ones are never interested in girls are they...). I think that it's unfair. My mom dosen't care. In fact she likes the alot because they are "polite and nice gentlemen even though they are a tad strange" (quoted from my mom). My dad trusts them alot more than my two other guy friends because he knows that they won't want to have sex with me or whatever dad's are afraid of. So if people think that gays and/or gay marriage is wrong no one ever said they hvae to pay attention to it. So my question for you is...What is your view on gays and gay marriage?
*Note from TamaTalk staff: please remember to keep your opinions focused on the topic, not each other. We will close or delete this topic if we see any personal attacks such as "You must be an idiot if you don't have the same opinion about this topic as I do."*
I just love gay boys! They're so cute and gay! Gayness in a boy is sooo hot =D

To be honest, I couldn't care less about wether gays can get married or not. I mean, I'm not gay, so why should I care? Gays can live happily together without getting marriesd.

Its not about the gender. Its about the person inside. You don't love a girl or a boy, you love a person.

Everyone here has there own opinion, and there own religion. Thats fine. But if two people fall in love, then thats their life, their choice.

I personally believe that because God created the world and how we work, he has every right to create the definition of marriage and that it should be upheld.

We are sexual beings- it's just how we roll. And marriage was created so that a man and a woman could enter in this special relationship with eachother, have children and stay together till death do they part. A person is a person but a man is made different than a woman.

If you want to be gay, fine but don't try to change the definition of marriage.

I personally believe that because God created the world and how we work, he has every right to create the definition of marriage and that it should be upheld.
We are sexual beings- it's just how we roll. And marriage was created so that a man and a woman could enter in this special relationship with eachother, have children and stay together till death do they part. A person is a person but a man is made different than a woman.

If you want to be gay, fine but don't try to change the definition of marriage.
I completly agree.

-nodnod- Agreed JAM and Tamaw/pants.

I have been brought up as Roman Catholic, so I believe God created the world with two people. A male; Adam, and a female; Eve.

I also believe that God meant for marrige to be for Man, and Woman, to bring in life to the earth.

On the topic of god, if God meant for a man to love a woman, with no exceptions, then why did he make gays? Apparently he is the creator of everything, right?

I don't think gays go against your god at all. I think he would have created them for a reason, and that reason was not to be outcast from society and frowned upon by the church because they feel love.

If you oppose this, please explain it to me. I have forgotten most of the rules of your church x_X I haven't a clue. But I don't think that loving someone is a sin, and even so, hating and outcasting someone for experiencing love is much worse than a sin.

I'm seriously not saying this to offend D: I'm not going against your religion, I just don't understand your views. Please explain D:

I support it. I see nothing wrong with it, honestly. And I don't get how the government of the USA can even bring religion into the whole argument. Homosexuality may be against the Chrisitain Faith, but not everyone is Christain. America is a diverse country. Different races, languages, traditions, and religions. So it's not fair if they use the excuse that 'ohhh, it's against the bible..' It's not fair too non-christians. They should just legalize it. And Christians shouldn't even have something to day about it- no one is making them get married to a lover of the same gender. It should just be fair for everyone.

If a man wants to marry another man, or a woman loves another, I don't care. I see no problem with it.

On the topic of god, if God meant for a man to love a woman, with no exceptions, then why did he make gays? Apparently he is the creator of everything, right?
I don't think gays go against your god at all. I think he would have created them for a reason, and that reason was not to be outcast from society and frowned upon by the church because they feel love.
Agreed. Completely.

I support gay marriage with my whole heart.
I have plenty of gay // bisexual // lesbian friends, and I love them to death.

Love doesn't know gender.
^ Same here. ;)

However, my parents are trying to "set me straight" by telling me all the time crap like "homosexuality is bad" or "it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve", anything they can think of to make me a homophobe like them. For example, when I told my parents about a homosexual friend of mine about a year ago, they said he's going to regret it and go down the wrong path in life.

I think it's perfectly fine. It's not against the law to love somebody, no matter whatever they are gay, straight, or bi. They are just like us! You can't tell if someone is gay/straight/bi if you just look at them by themselves.

I have lots of gay, staright and bi friends. They are really nice! They are just like anyone.

Im not sure about God and Adam and Eve etc. I don't think he "made" gays, I think that the gays just chose to be gay. After all, I don't think that you are born gay.

I support it. I see nothing wrong with it, honestly. And I don't get how the government of the USA can even bring religion into the whole argument. Homosexuality may be against the Chrisitain Faith, but not everyone is Christain. America is a diverse country. Different races, languages, traditions, and religions. So it's not fair if they use the excuse that 'ohhh, it's against the bible..' It's not fair too non-christians. They should just legalize it. And Christians shouldn't even have something to day about it- no one is making them get married to a lover of the same gender. It should just be fair for everyone.
If a man wants to marry another man, or a woman loves another, I don't care. I see no problem with it.
Thanks Blue♣Slip :3

And I agree completely Jinx.

They don't need to support it, but they shouldn't frown upon it, and laws shouldn't be based off of one particular religion.

Love is love.

And it isn't as though if it was legalized everyone needs to find a person of the same gender and marry them. We aren't asking you to do it, but we just want those who are homosexual to be able to have what they deserve. If heterosexuals can marry, then why can't homosexuals and bisexuals marry as well? It doesn't make sense.

If you oppose this, please explain it to me. I have forgotten most of the rules of your church x_X I haven't a clue. But I don't think that loving someone is a sin, and even so, hating and outcasting someone for experiencing love is much worse than a sin.

I'm seriously not saying this to offend D: I'm not going against your religion, I just don't understand your views. Please explain D:
I don't believe that he creates people gay just like he doesn't create people as compulsive liars or rapists or murderers. Now, I'm not comparing them with them saying "oh yeah, they should be put behind bars" as the others but saying to God a sin is a sin is a sin.

People may be more influenced than others to be homosexual just like someone might be influenced to lie. Maybe they were hurt by men or just grown up around a lot of women and no masuline influence or they just find it better for themselves. Someone might be more influenced to lie because their parents didn't tell them how to act or they feel they need to lie because they need this or that. But, that doesn't excuse the act of lieing does it?

Basically, we all have different things that we struggle with that displease God. For me, it's not homosexuality but other things but God still loves me and God still loves you and God still loves all homosexuals, liars, thieves and sinners.

God created all but he gave us free will to choose and some people struggle with different things than others but that doesn't excuse us from doing them. And if we seek God to help us, he'll give us a way.

Just for the sake of not having a killer long post, I'm posting a new one.

Where do we stop at the definition of marriage? I believe it's a man and a woman. You may say it's a man and a woman or a man and a man or a woman and a woman. But where do we stop? Then can we have polygamist marriages? Can we have a boy and a man get married? Since "love is love", why not? There are groups out there that believe it's okay for men to have sexual interactions with young boys who have yet to reach puberty. Is "equal rights" needed in this case too?

Relgion gives us moral background we can choose to adopt and follow or cast aside. Religion is apart of all cultures. If it was not, this would not be the United States of America which was based on Christian values and there's no denying that. If you don't believe it, we aren't making anyone believe anything but look at the secular states like China and Russia. Those places are very dark and the governments are shady. Without that religious background, they don't care about the people, the only care about themselves and that's not okay. We should be glad that we have something holding the government back whether you're a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Agnostic or Atheist, thank goodness for morals and people who try to uphold them.

well God gave us all free will....he creates man not gays. Being gay is something that you chose. God created a person that is homosexual but didn't make them homosexual, it was there own will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back