YouTube Users I got News for You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hello all YouTube Users! ( only to people who have accounts ) I have a Serious News for you that I heard on the News!......... Youtube Users when you sign up you give information.. right.. right?? and people SICK PEOPLE get your information and get into your Bank accounts and such. 5/10 people so far got robbed because of youtube and now is broke! Just a Little or BIG warning you Should Know!

~TP~

Hello all YouTube Users! ( only to people who have accounts ) I have a Serious News for you that I heard on the News!......... Youtube Users when you sign up you give information.. right.. right?? and people SICK PEOPLE get your information and get into your Bank accounts and such. 5/10 people so far got robbed because of youtube and now is broke! Just a Little or BIG warning you Should Know!~TP~
I'm not sure how you could get into someone's bank account through a youtube account ;) I think you might mean Facebook and other sites like that because I saw a thing about that on the news the other day. As I said to other folks, don't invite anyone on your friend list that you don't know and don't be stupid and put your address and banking information for the world to see :ph34r: lol.

Thats Good News To Hear ^^.

I have a YouTube account.

But i Don't Have a Bank Account.

..So yeah.

I don't go on youtube anymore but I have an account there. And tell me, how do they get into your bank account?

..Wouldn't it depend on how much information you give out on the registration form? I tend to give my real name..

There is an issue of keyloggers and such. I highly doubt it's Youtube, however. What news did you hear this and could you provide a link to the source?

I dont have a YT account...thats weird though...

PS: Everyone has those Avvies!!

youtube? pfff. i don't think youtube gives out personal info like that.

I dont have a YT account...thats weird though...
PS: Everyone has those Avvies!!
Yeah i noticed that too, i go on youtube everyday, but i don't have an account.

But i dont know if i believe that would happen

Well.. the only time I use my youtube account is to post comments, and watch some videos that can't be seen under age 18 (No, not the nasty videos, the ones with a lot of violence, etc). Which I rarely do..

If you're stupid enough to put out your bank account information online, you deserve to be robbed.

As for Youtube, they don't ask for bank information for anything.

Find an article about it and post it here.

I feel sorry for the anybody trying to get into my bankaccount. I only keep $100 or less in there. Then again thats if actually believed that YouTube was a sourse of theft from bank accounts. Are you sure you heard right? Like SK said they don't ask for Banking Info.

Thats Good News To Hear ^^.I have a YouTube account.

But i Don't Have a Bank Account.

..So yeah.
Heh, O_O; I have an account to. No bank account luckily, but still, comforting to know.. Heh..

Broken~Wings

I feel sorry for the anybody trying to get into my bankaccount. I only keep $100 or less in there. Then again thats if actually believed that YouTube was a sourse of theft from bank accounts. Are you sure you heard right? Like SK said they don't ask for Banking Info.
At least you have $100 in yours xP I think I only have like $20 in mine.

At least you have $100 in yours xP I think I only have like $20 in mine.
LOL I beat all of you I have $0!! Like, OMG!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back