Youtube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchi11

Reaction score
ok so my bff and i played vmk, a virtual game that closed. i watched it , and am really proud of it. i would never be able to make anything like it. its really cool.

if you want the dvd with 10 other video segments, please contact her youtube, 1mileymandyfan. i am not sure about all deets since she hasnt completely made up her mind yet.

shes going to make me a cpoy and i am so excited.

please watch it and post on what you think!

i understand that some of you may not like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOFxIWnmTUk

please check it out! she wants to get 100 views on it, and has about 45 as of today.

I got the deets on the dvd.

There will be 15 different videos about vmk and her memories of it closing and memories from the past 3 years.

It is $10, including shipping.

She is sending a copy to Disney because they were so rude enough to close it in May.

Features songs by THE JONAS BROTHERS, MILEY, AND HANNAH MONTANA.

If you send her a message on youtube, 1mileymandyfan, please do not make fun of her song choices. I know a lot of you don't like them, but she would get really upset and hate everybody.

The release date for the dvd is OCTOBER 7 if you are interested

So what do you guys think?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it an 8.

The transitions are a little too much, and the pictures need to be shown a little bit longer than they were. :mimitchi: overall, it was a good video, and i support my friend, who on VMK was known as DollyO.

Please either leave your comments here on send her a message on her youtube, 1mileymandyfan. either way, she has been dying to know what viewers thought. :lol:

you dont have to be super nice to her either, tell her how it is and what needs improvement. she would really appreciate it from anybody. :( :huh:

thanks for helping DollyO improve her video!

btw, i was icetropicalpear, the one who sold the pirate outfit. it was by accident though, and i did get another. but it doesnt matter about a pirate outfit because the game closed.

Cool I used to play it too they need to bring back vmk! :mimitchi: That was my most favorite ever now I'm stuck with stupid runescape again :huh: oh well theres always gaia ^^;;.

I really like your video! ;) I miss VMK so so much, I hope they bring it back soon :( I miss when my friend and I would get on at the same time and talk to random people

Are you seriously trying to sell videos forged in WMM?

You could be sued for copyright infringement.

Are you seriously trying to sell videos forged in WMM?You could be sued for copyright infringement.
dude chill!

these are my friends HOMEMADE videos!!!!

DID YOU EVEN WATCH IT??

dude chill!
these are my friends HOMEMADE videos!!!!

DID YOU EVEN WATCH IT??
Dude, chill :D dictionary only was telling you, not yelling...but it is a possiblitiy, if you did you could be sued for copyright, so i wouldnt sell it, it does sound interesting though :mellow:

i wasnt yelling and am only selling it locally, maybe on ebay.

its not mine, anyways. im taking care of the prep for youtube and dvds, but my bff is making the vids.

nobody would even care to buy the dvd anyways. ;) ;)

i wasnt yelling and am only selling it locally, maybe on ebay.
its not mine, anyways. im taking care of the prep for youtube and dvds, but my bff is making the vids.

nobody would even care to buy the dvd anyways. :angry: ;)
It's a bad idea.

There's no point in putting up videos with a bunch of pictures of an old MMORPG that got cancelled, though.

It's a bad idea.There's no point in putting up videos with a bunch of pictures of an old MMORPG that got cancelled, though.
There's plenty of people who've done this with no problem, it's only memories. Stop trying to sound smart. Or at least that's how it sounds to me, you're over reacting.

There's plenty of people who've done this with no problem, it's only memories. Stop trying to sound smart. Or at least that's how it sounds to me, you're over reacting.
Sound smart? o.0

Sorry if I'm acting like a prick. But it isn't a good idea.

Sound smart? o.0Sorry if I'm acting like a prick. But it isn't a good idea.
I agree. You can get sued for it, and it IS a bad idea.

Not the idea of making memories, thats great you miss VMK, but a DVD?

I agree. You can get sued for it, and it IS a bad idea.
Not the idea of making memories, thats great you miss VMK, but a DVD?
i agree, you can get sued, and if you try to say "it was just for fun" they most likely wont believe you. they think you are trying to like steal it.

im just posting this cuz my bff is making the dvd not me.

so chill, there is no big deal here.

i dont really want to make the dvd but my bff has special needs and thinks itll work.

Guys lets not bite each others heads off lol

Dictionary was just telling you somethin theres no

need to freak out

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back