Yugioh the Abridged series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiba's father will be revealed at animeNEXT. We're special. :3
So unfair! I wont be able to find out! (unlessareallynicepersonputsitonyoutube)

OMG CARDGAMESONMOTORCYCLES!

I love Ishizu's catchphrase- because shutup! lol I say that all the time now.

Okay. Guys. I am a happy camper. :D

I got a Nyeh shirt. And I saw LittleKuriboh, Kroze, and Kirbopher.

But the best parts are these:

AUTOGRAPHSS. <3

Picture.

I don't usually post pictures with me, but I don't even look like me. Don't mind my wig. It got messed up after some intense Twister.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

OMG!

YOU MET LK! I AM SO JEALOUS!

love the tshirt :)

who were you cosplaying?

I watched the "kaibas real father" episode.

to be honest, it didn't really impress me that much.

I can't help but notice that all the new episodes aren't as good as the older ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was cosplaying Kairi from KHII. The wig got so messed ups. If you see, the bangs are nowhere to be found. xD

I'm afraid to where the shirt now man. Or to wash it. I planned on that shirt being one of the ones I lived in, but if I wear and wash it too much, the autographs will fade. -headdesk-

Yeah. The newer episodes really aren't that funny. Only the songs are. Those are still classic. And, what can you say. This has been going on for quite a while. You gotta run outta material sometime, no?

Yeah, ive got a tshirt with an autograph on it. I don't wear it incase the pen fades.- so annoying :mellow:

I really hope LK pulls together a really good episode sometime soon. Im sure his fans could come up with new ideas for him if he has run out.

He should make Joey say Brooklyn Rage again. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back