Yumecantchi000' log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello log! Daniel turned into a Rightchi in the middle of the night and as a result it woke me up in the middle of the night. And the sound of it evolving literally scared me to death. Debra is now the common Coffretchi. I didn't bother to take care of them today, so they have been paused the whole day. Poor Daniel. Pity little Debra. That's all for now. Bye bye! :)

Thank you, everyone who gave positive comments on my log. Now, Daniel visited Debra and they went to the park. After making a nice tunnel/sandcastle. After that, they came together and Jenson :wub: ed Debra! *fainted*

Hi everybody! I'm just not gonna log for like(?) 2 days. I'll get back on to logging soon. See you on Sunday! :)

Ps: If I do not come back by Sunday, it is possible that,

1. I have no WiFi.

2. I'm busy.

3. I'm in the hospital. (Yup, know this is a very unlikely possibility. :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, I know I didn't log.) Hi! Daniel got married to a Furifuritchi and Debra got married to a Rightchi. Now I have twins! Yay. Boy and boy. Now, the twins are currently Spacytchi and Achhitchi. Yup, I know they are worst care. Mine is Achhitchi and his name is JoJo. My sis's is a Spacytchi and his name is JiJi. Nothing really notable happened, but they did become poor with only 60 gotchi points and of course having very little food in their fridge. I don't have their status, coz they're not with me. I'll try to log tommorow, OK?

(I'm in a big rush so sorry for missing info.) Hi log! JoJo got married to HoshiGirltchi and JiJi got married to Himspetchi. Now I got male twins again. Mine is now a Spacytchi again. My sis's is still a Cosmotchi. I need to do some errands, so I'll try to log later. Bye!

OK, sorry I didn't log for a long time. Now let's start a proper post. Spacytchi got married to Himspetchi. Cosmotchi became a Kuchipatchi and married Memetchi. Now mine is a...

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Aokumotchi.png&ved=0CD0QFjAIahUKEwjAyoLGg-HGAhWGjo4KHeblCZI&usg=AFQjCNHLbByZRksKjs-IkvxbaBs0vKPWsA&sig2=p5xDdTAp19es206Z_ryp6w&q=aokumotchi%20picture

Aokumotchi! A boy (again -_- )! Now my sis's is his twin (which is obviously a boy) Today I fed and fed and fed him milk and bread. Same with my sis's. It's a little confusing when you wanna log about twins at the same time. So I'll name mine Donny. My sis's Aokumotchi will be Vonni, OK? Now we didn't do much, but I did buy lots of food and snacks. And occasionally some 'bumps'. So Vonni visited Donny. After that Donny visited Vonni. Then we BFFed bumped. Oh, I need to leave. See ya!

OK, these few days have been quite boring, coz I have paused them all the time! Now...

What's this? Donni transformed himself into a... Mitsumarutchi! Huh? Oh! Vonni is now a Turtletchi! Whoohoo! I'm just gonna abandon them and see what kinda teen they're gonna become...

Oh, I was so busy that I forgot about my log! :p The thing is, strangely, Donni and Vonni both transformed into Cosmotchis! (I cannot believe that they are best care teens!) Twins! Now Vonni is a... Uh oh! The tama has no more batteries! Ugh, I can't tell you what adult Vonni is coz the batteries went out while it was evolving! No progress on Donni yet. I guess that's all. Bye!

Sorry for no posting for a loooooooonng time. I've decided the school's taken its toll, and I don't have enough time to log anymore. Sorry you all missed out so much. Maybe next time when I have more free time I'll start on this log again. For now, sorry and goodbye!

Latest posts

Back