Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. D: Well, if you have an original DS or a DS lite you could get Minish Cap, since it's for GBA. There are also GBA remakes of zelda 1, zelda 2, A Link to the Past, and the original Four Swords. So unless your DS is a DSi, you have all these that you could play. :) And hey, if your mom lets you get a 3DS, there's ocarina of time 3D, the new original zelda game that will be released sometime in the not too distant future, and hopefully a MM remake eventually.

I have both; DSI XL and Lite. Oh, and I downloaded LOZ: Four Swords for free off of the DSI shop thing. I can't really do Death Mountain tho, its hard. And I'm planning to get the JP version of Misnish Cap soon.

Oh yeah, I have the Four Swords Anniversary Edition as well, but I haven't played it as much. Although there is a single player mode, I think it would be more fun to play with four people, and I don't really have three other people I can play it with. But I highly suggest you get Minish cap, it's a great game. :) I haven't beaten it yet though. In fact, it's been a while since I've played it. I should really get on that when I have the time.

Oh wow I haven't been here for years! Hello everyone!

This topic has been running for 3 years now...

I miss all you Ganondorks :')

This reminds me,

I must remember to play Zelda again at some point

(otherwise this would be very off topic)

Anyway, nice to see that this is still alive!

HELLO, MY CHILDREN. DADDY IS HOME.

Uh. Kidding. It's cool to see that this topic is still alive.

SO YEAH. I have Ocarina 3ds. It's so beautiul oh my god. And Skyward Sword. I haven't had a lot of time to play since it came out, so I only recently hit about halfway through the game. Ugggggg. Ha. But anyway. It's so good! No, scratch that. It's AMAAAAAAAAAAAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

DADDY 8D

Oh yes, I have Skyward sword too!

Isn't it just amazing?

Eh

I've had basically no time because of exams

I must get round to finishing it one day

BTW, I always use single player mode.

I can't really do Death Mountain tho, its hard.
Death Mountain is easier than Chambers of Insight, you just need to get the one where you start on an island with rafts going all in front of you over lava. Go back to stage selection screen and re-select Death Mountain again and again until you get that one. The others are literally impossible.

I completed everything including Vaati's Palace just so I could see the short animation of rescuing Princess Zelda, lol, only to find I still had the Realm Of Memories to tackle. I am currently stuck with some skeletons throwing bones at me on Realm Of Memories level 2. I have a quarter-life left and I've died so much I'm going to lose 450 Rupees with one more hit... :eek:

P.S. I haven't even completed the final level of Chambers Of Insight yet. Defeating that ice wizard thing is too hard.

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've finally got my 3DS. ((btw if you dun know I'm the obne with snivy licking you as an avvie))

I'm looking around for some cheap Loz 3Ds.

I'm sadly not planning on getting SS for a reason. :/

Because of the Wii Motion Plus.

I suck at alot of motion controls. -.-

And my Dsi is broken.

I miss my PH alot, I have a Prima guide for it.

asdfghkl;;;

The Legend Of Zelda is hands down, the best video game series ever.

I wish I could play it better, I love it so much but I've never finished a game. I get so excited and scared over dying that it's hard for me to play this game. ;A;

I just watch Let's Plays.

Still. Freaking. Amazing.

I love all the LoZ games (my avvie is Zelda XD), especially Skyward Sword...so much Zelink <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back