Zoee358's school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Hi

I have just gotten into zoee358's school of wisdom!!

She wants me to get 5 people to become students.

If u want to help me, PM me.

Once I get the people, I will tell zoee358 and she should send u a test.

Godd luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry,I don't trust zoee358 with my e-mail,she might spam or send me a virus.(Don't tell her I said that,she already knows my e-mail and it would be a perfect excuse to e-mail me)

I'll Join! Where do I find this school?
Blondie u do NOT want to join this school... Zoee358 hacked into one of the tama guide's account...he now has it back thanx to admin :angry: i dont trust her one bit and she isnt allowed on tama talk anymore...

Blondie u do NOT want to join this school... Zoee358 hacked into one of the tama guide's account...he now has it back thanx to admin B) i dont trust her one bit and she isnt allowed on tama talk anymore...
yes, there was a topic.........about her and i dont want to think about her anymore................

I'm out!! Is she banned? She got banned because we had gotten into a deep fight- i'm DEEPLy involved with her ban- no more questions! private business!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out!! Is she banned? She got banned because we had gotten into a deep fight- i'm DEEPLy involved with her ban- no more questions! private business!
^Yep. She's Banned.. :D

But she got banned cuz of JC's Hacking...

How could you have been deeply envolved? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back