ZOMG WTF IS THAT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
k, now that i have your attention ^.^ i need some ideas for a game to make it needs to be simple yet addicting if your idea is used ill list your name in the credits

thank you

What music playing in the background to keep the player interested? It keeps me interested.

Not the same song replaying through... A selection of different songs.

ok, but thats not exactly wat im looking for i meen like a type of game like what should the object of the game be

How about for the controls it could be simple like only using the mouse, or arrow keys.

So it won't be that confusing when you play.

Like if you put the keys, for example: A = Jump; Y = Run. It would be confusing for the player.

sorry but still not what i meen, im asking for ideas for a game like how it should work how do you win whats the object of the game

sorry but still not what i meen, im asking for ideas for a game like how it should work how do you win whats the object of the game
Hmm... The object of the game should be a warrior; seeking his fortune. But on his way he is faced with monsters and demons and so he has to try to get through all of the challenges that face him so he could find his fortune and... Well you can think of the fortune can't you?

P.S. If you do make and finish the game I would really love to play it. :)

not a bad idea ill keep that in mind... one problem though its kinda like a rpg that a little out of my league at the moment but i will keep it in mind

p.s. i thought of a game ill post it up later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back