Zones... THIS IS URGENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
Ok, I'm on Webkinz right now and me and my friend want to visit. We can't get in the same zone because they are all full! Please help as SOON as possible.

THANKS!!!

:mametchi: Girl_123

How would I help O___o???Well, how about you guys just become buddies, then go to either your house, or her house?

mametchi :D
We ARE buddies! But we can't go to each other's house, (which is called VISITING like what I said ;) ,) because we can't get into the SAME zone!! Wait...

Do you have to be in the same zone to visit?

Well, it says she isn't on when she is! She even called and said she was on! Please help, you do not no how BAD we want to visit!!! Please help as soon as possible! We want to visit today!!!!!

;) Girl_123

We ARE buddies! But we can't go to each other's house, (which is called VISITING like what I said :eek: ,) because we can't get into the SAME zone!! Wait...Do you have to be in the same zone to visit?

Well, it says she isn't on when she is! She even called and said she was on! Please help, you do not no how BAD we want to visit!!! Please help as soon as possible! We want to visit today!!!!!

:) Girl_123
Relax!

You don't need to visit right at this moment.

Wait for a less full day.

mametchi :eek:

I KNOW!!!

i think that Ganz should just make 1 zone that everyone can go in,

then it won't be so confusing o_O

also, if there was 1 zone, then we would know when we would have a friend on instead of searching all of the zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back