Zoria's Virtual Pet Adventures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Zoria awoke at around 10 PM that Saturday morning. It felt nice that she got a chance to sleep in, and that she had two weeks off. By now she would have been in the hall, hearing her teacher shout at the class. She sat up. Way-loh was just waking up. He was about to say good morning loudly, but Zoria hushed him. "Let the others sleep." She whispered sternly as she got out of bed, being carefull not to wake the others. Today and Tommorow they got to sleep in, while on Christmas and Boxing day they had to be awake early. Zoria ran down the stairs in her PJs. She wasn't going anywhere, anyways.

She tiptoed into the livingroom, and kneeled down to look at the presents. She turned around Silk. "Sweetie, wake up." She whispered. Silk awoke with a jolt. "Oh, hello Zooia." She said, yawning. "I have not much food left." She whispered. Zoria noticed. "I would put some more in, but, the top is wrapped still. If I opened the top, that would ruin the wrapping paper, and mom would know that I opened you." She said sadly. She felt like hugging poor little Silk and cradling her in her arms. "Only two more days." She said. Silk looked at Zoria. Her eyes were wide with exitement, as usual. "I'm bored. I cannot fall back asleep, I always sleep, I have been for six days strait!" She said. "I'll tell you what." Said Zoria. "Stay awake today, and ALL night. Then sleep through Christmas eve and I shall wake you up tommorow. Early." She said. "Okay. But, I want to talk to fireheart." She said glumly. Zoria nodded and picked her up, and placed her beside Fireheart. "There." She said. She turned them, so the front of them faced eachother. Zoria walked away. "Bye." She whispered. She could hear Silk say bye back.

Fireheart awoke that morning. Once again, he hadn't slept well. He worried about Silk and Princess, and he was anxious to see that cat-girl again. He looked out the window, and saw a calico cat waving at him. He looked at the calico cat curiously. She was inside her house too. They both opened the window. "Hey!" He called. "I'm fireheart, I am locked in here because I have not been activated." He said. "I'm spottedleaf." He heard the she-cat say. "I have not been activated either. A few days ago, some tiger guy put me here." She said. "Some cat-girl put me in here!" He called. "Cool!" Said spottedleaf. "Well, I better get going. If you can on X-mas, call me!" She called as she dissapeared in the curtains. Fireheart stared. He was in love, and for sure! He closed the window and marked another day. "Two more." He said to himself. He sighed dreamily. "SILK!" He called. In hope of a reply. "Oh, hello Fireheart." Replied Silk. Fireheart could tell that she was in front of him. "I met Zoria! She's so nice!" Said Silk. She felt like dancing, but, how could she when she was twisty tied by the feet to a box? Her feet were purple, and they were really sore. The blood circulation was cut off. "I met the most wonderfull cat today..." Fireheart started.

Zoria picked up some papers after eating, and watching a quick episode of Pokemon. "I am gonna go apply at Wal-Mart." She told Way-loh, whom was now watching Elf. "Be good. And tell Nemo and Princess where I went once they wake up." She said as she closed the door. Zoria raced to the Bus Stop and waited for the 98. It came in about 10 minutes. She got off at Wal-mart. She walked in, and tried out.

Zoria had gotten the job! She was now working at the counter. Soon enough, she had gotten her discount. It was time to go. She picked up her discount card, and looked through the isles. She had $10, and $10 ONLY. A furby caught her eye. She was sitting on a shelf, miserable. The price tag said $20. She picked up the furby and rushed to the counter, paid, and went onto the bus. She hadn't worked long. About two hours, four hours for the whole time she was at Wal-mart. She sat in the bus, and opened the box. She looked at the furby. "Kah Hannah..." Said the furby quietly. "Kah Zoria." Zoria told hannah. Hannah looked at Zoria with big, cute, brown eyes.

When they got home, Hannah shook off the snow. She found the home inviting, so dashed off to where she heard Voices. Way-loh, Nemo, and Princess looked at her. Hannah gulped. "Hi, I'm Hannah." Said Hannah nervously. "I'm new, Zoria brought me home from the worst store ever, Wal-my- Wal-mat-mart."

"Another new friend? Already?" Said Princess. "You only got Nemo yesterday." She explained. "Oh well." Said Nemo. "I still haven't gotten quite used to it here, but me and Hannah will adapt together, right?" He said, swimming up to Hannah. Hannah smiled lightly. Kanji came into the room. "Oh boy! Another pet!" He said, looking at hannah. He had his usual huge grin across his face.

Meanwhile, Silk was still wide awake. She chatted with Fireheart. They talked about yummy food, and friends they'll make, places they'll see, and much much more. "But I'm only a kid." Said silk. "We are all going to be, exept Princess, I guess." Said Fireheart. "I'm just about as old as you." He explained. Silk smiled. "You get to see your mom, I don't. We were caught by hunters, and shipped off to Toys R Us. We were sealed in seperate boxes, and I cried whent hey sperated us. Passersby looked at us, and some of us were taken. Eventually, my mom was. Then about 4 hours later, I was taken." Said Silk. She sighed. "Thats okay Silk, you'll have a new family." Explained Fireheart. "It may be different species, but you will love them all the same." Said Fireheart.

Fireheart sighed. "Well, it's late, so I am going to bed. Good luck staying up all night!" Said Fireheart. Silk ate up the rest of her bread, leaving a few crumbs just incase she woke up. She also drank half the water she had left. Still super hungry and super thin, she settled herself. She looked at her Care Manual and read it. It had some good stuff in there. She prepared herself for the long night.

Hannah slept with Nemo for now. The two snuggled beside eaother and shared the pillow. Zoria tucked them in, and then Way-loh. Princess had dozed off hours ago under the blankets at her end of the bed. Zoria yawned, got eready for bed, as usual, and placed her work uniform on the desk. On Boxing Day, she would have a Craaazzzyyy day to work. As for tommorow, she had to go and get her sister, and spend time with her family.

After some time, around 6 AM the next morning, Silk was more tired than ever. She fell asleep within a few minutes. She would be sleeping for the /WHOLE/ day! And night, untill tommorow, at this time. 24 hours sleep. She dozed off.

(NEXT EPISODE: Silk sleeping for the whole day, and Zoria has to go with Kanji and her mom to go and pick up Kymie. She went on vacation. Will Zoria be able to fall asleep that night? And will Fireheart see silk?)

Latest posts

Back