Zoria's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
I finally decide to start up a log. ^_^

If I decide to start up a gameboy/DS game, I'll log it here. I'm getting Digimon: Dawn version this weekend.

I have a V2 and a V5 running. To be sad, I have been taking bad care. I'm going to try more harder from now on.

My V2 is a Kiwitchi named Fuji. Fuji was previously a Hitodetchi, then a UFOtchi. I took good care untill she was a teen, then I got lazy...

She is four years old and has been on pause for the past 2 days. Her training is only part-way done. (6 or 7 out of ten.) First generation.

My V5 is on second generation.

The first generation were Haru, Nyoko, and Ai.

This was they're growth pattern:

AI: Mimifuwatchi-->Sakuramotchi-->Cha-Mametchi-->Onputchi-->Kunoitchi (Not a parent. Left when Nyoko became parent.) (F)

HARU: Futabatchi-->Mattaratchi-->Mamekatchi-->Mumutchi-->Gozarutchi (Not a parent. Left when Nyoko became parent.) (M)

NYOKO: Omututchi-->Belletchi-->Ichigotchi-->Violetchi-->Kunoitchi-->Okugatatchi (F)-->Married a Hatugotchi

Haru and Ai evolved in they're adulthood even though they were not parents. It's odd.

Anyways, Nyoko had married a Hatugotchi, who I named Leokan. Leokan is now a papamametchi.

They have three children.

INAZAMI: Mimifuwatchi-->Sakuramotchi (F)

BLIZZARD: Mimifuwatchi-->Mousetchi (M)

TOMO: Futabatchi-->Tororotchi (F)

Inazami is my main character. I'll post if anything happens.

Latest posts

Back