Zuzi's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuzi

Reaction score
hello and welcome to my tamagotchi log i currently have 43 tamagotchis and i have only a few running but if you look at my signature you will see my tamagotchi v-pets or toys that i own 'm just gonna make a profile for me.

name:Zuzi

fav char.:kuchipatchi <_<

hate char.:maskutchi :D

o.k i have my tamasuku i like to focus on my ichigotchi student and i love ichigotchis too. i have alot and now i have an active debuged kuchipatchi his name is of corseKuchiand i got him a cracker and fruit drink the v2 has no sound and is two years old so the A button isn't working well i'll write later

//Zuzi//

-_- :lol: :lol:

AND ONE MORE THING PLEASE REPLY! I'VE GOT PICTURES TO POST THAT WILL BE HERE TOMMOROW

s Zuzi apoligizez very mutch for letting things go i was so busy well time to get back on track i will be taking the time to make a tamagotchi guide for anytamas ofthe admins choice andi just am focusing on ten tamagotchis now but i deactived a few so i will be doing the same log here at tz and Ichy Central so if i mentoin stuff like talking to some one in hope you do not mind and i think tama talk so o.k well i'll starts off with my v4 my only active glow in the dark one i own well i got a gozorutchi well hes o.k but not on my wanted list i want a kuchipatchi :kutchipatchi: ....so badly...i even put his image all over it...and i bought it because it was green like kuchipatchi maybe i should debug it but it is a bad chance it might work but just to say i like it here alot thats why i will put a userbar for it in my signature i hope its the one with the kuchipatchi...

well for now here are pictures of my hamster..

0000016.jpg

0000017.jpg

0000018.jpg

isn't she cute? lol i just saw Norbit i suggest that movie its funny like crazy !! o.k now for the v4

tinytamav4glow.gif

name:fuzzy

stage:adult

character:gozorutchi

happy:mad:@@@

hungry:mad:@@@

type:v4

training:[********_]

weight:90 lbs

food:drumstick

steak

sandwich

fried chicken

choco bar

grapes

pineapple

items:pen

!!

cell phone

cd3

playhouse

slode

ticket

soccer

rc u.f.o.

pencil

jeans

shirt

wig

cukoo clock

skirt

cap

pencil

bldg block

pencil

ticket

stereo

make-up

maracas

plant

my opoin on him: well not the best i'm waiting for the matchmaker to come today

o.k next tamain next post

i wrote this at Tamacorner

{Simply Zuzi}

hi today is wedsday i woke up really pleaseantly with the feeling of the sun on my face and got dressed and went to do stuff made my bed(well maybe) went and got a poptart and went to write my log (here) i also triend to make an emoicon for tamacorner but it looks like c**p i braded a chain for my v4 using glow in the dark string i found a little about the v4.5 pimped my bffs site and threw darts at a picture of my rival and o.k thats it but i continue to love my glow in the dark v4 at the end i will tell where i wrote this

o.k i have only some running here is a list

1 v1 ~ by the way i painted it now it looks so cool

1 ura tama

1en tama

v2 ~ debuged and i made it a kuchipatchi

v3 ~ icecream one died *sobs*

tamasuku ` i started all over

one fake one that i'm gonna rate

i will be editing my signature for my glow in the dark v4..and i'm practicing pixels in fact i'll put my dream v4 on the signature lol o.k i'll go get a picture of my v4 now BRB

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/mometchi/file.jpg

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/mometchi/file-1.jpg

well see l8ter

Good Day,

well today i woke up to see my tamagotchi was aging the matchmaker didn't come yet and he is 8yrs old i also foud my jinsei dead under my bed i quickly restarted it and got a baby boy i played alot of jump rope and i named him kuchi in hopes that i will get a kuchipatchi :furawatchi: ...so far i have 8 kindness points and thats all and i purchased alot of corn for my tamagotchi too...and as a bumer the new chain i made for my glow in the dark v4 fell off and got lost i'll try to make a new stronger one...i have my entama beside me right now it just got a visit from the nanny well i will spend some of my time before i go to the movies well i got vacatoin yesterday i went ice skating..this is pretty random but i love snowsports my friend does too they made a site for it(forum) if your intrested in joining go ahead

SnowSports

well anyway i was also spending alot of time at my tamagotchi site i made it a backround and it would not go on i'll ask tama-love how she did hers or tamapal3000 someone has to know if you are intrested in joing my forum sure My forum anyway my entamas stats is coming up

En Tama

o.k here is a chart

name:bluey

group:style

stage:child

o.k so thats simple i hope to get a gururmetchi then get a simasimatchi just to top it off he has some cool toys i still have my enwarehouse on for a long time they said it was temporary but i guess not so i will take a visit there my last tamagotchi died the thing i love about an en tama is when it dies you still get to keep all of your items i've come to adore that o.k thats it for en tama..

o.k and did i mentoin i bought a v4 on ebay ypu an australian v4 with beads it should be coming it was a good price i got it for 30 mutch more less than the jinsei cost me...and it is a nice silvery color i will go find a picture later o.k amybe nwo BRb...

https://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserve...otchi_v4_03.JPG

o.k thats all for now!

Hello, good day everyone well i started my day like usual and nothing happened o.k lets get down to bisness now i am only focusing on my v4 and i currently have 45 tamagotchis but i got 10 virchal pets on ebay for bidding well i was recently outbid but i will bid again l8ter i'm being really anoyed by sea_turtle_queen arg..she is so anoying and mean to my friends...well my v4 is gonna be the only one i have running and maybe my v3 too i got a v4 and then my jinsei and myother jinsei which will arrive soon i'm looking for an ousuchi and mesuchi and aperently my quest is over so maybe it will win o.k so i got tamagotchis to deactive so i got two v4s and a v3 running now and when my other jisei comes i will have 3 running but now my favorite is my glow in the dark v4 and here is some thing i made for the kuchipatchi art contest instead of the other one https://i15.tinypic.com/29ddc7d.jpg

and i requested some avatars and signatures so i will stick those in o.k

and that concludes todays entry if anything happens i will post

Hello my latest stuff i will make a profile for my v4 which i am going to bring a pic of my tamagotchi v4 now well i found i way to do the barel it looks way better than the brade i made for it and the kuchipatchi clips on perfectly i love it here is a pic

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/mometchi/h.jpg

cute ey?

well here is another thing i made i enterd this kuchipatchi in the contest its cute and funny

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/mometchi/f.jpg

lol i just amted my to v4s and they had two baby girls cute well good night

Good Evening, i am just going through the basics for today i put my glow in the dark v4 to sleep all day today he recently applied for many jobs but the dumb slaves turned him down on everyone he applied for i'm gonna probably draw a pic of him shashing them and me pointing and laughing lol or maybe not well i'll do that when i'm bored o.k and now i'm on a quest to find a name for his daughter and of corse right now i think i'm choosing mimi and i'm gonna aim for a mimitchi which is intelligence to it should be easy to get a hold of and while i am typing this i am playing jump rope with my jinsei which i named kuchi in hopes of getting a kuchipatchi...and now for a update

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/gRa.../Tamas4Sale.gif

1. Japanese osutchi tamagotchi.

2. Japanese mesutchi tamagotchi (Osutchi and Mesutchi are the first ever pair of connectable tamagotchis..)

3. Green and yellow generation 1 tamagotchi. (Original, from the late nineties.)

4. White, red and green generation 2 tamagotchi. (Original, from the late nineties)

5. Orange and green "Matrix" tamagotchi connection v1.

6. Sky blue and white tamagotchi connexion (UK version) v1.

7. Pink with green stars tamagotchi connexion. v2

8. White with rainbow candy tamagotchi connection v2.

9. Lime green with hawaiian flowers tamagotchi connection v3.

10. I'm just throwing this in, it's an orange neopets virtual pet. (Kacheek)

^^^up here is the lot i will be buying on ebay so i could score a used osutchi and mesuchi which is so cool and a gen 2 i always wanted one of those things..yes in seven minuites i will win then at the end of my post i will post where i wrote this and here is my count down...

6 minutes and 47 secs

6 mins and 20 secs

5 mins and 48 secs

5 mins and 27 secs

5 mins and 6 secs

4 mins and 42 secs

4 mins and 17 secs

3 mins and 40 secs

3 mins and 9 secs

2 mins and 43 secs

2 mins and 25 secs

2 mins and 9 secs

1 min and 45 secs

27 secs

18 secs

1 sec

Yay the auctoin is won!

well se ya guys

{simply-Zuzi}

here is a quick update

https://i13.tinypic.com/2u9rhut.gif

thats an avatar made for my by gotchipal thnx

Hello,

Today my v4 is still sleeping but i have updates on it.

Well after i set the time to 1 min from midnigh cause i wanted to chase that gozorutchi out of there then i set the time back for my tamagotchi i got a baby girl and i named her mimi! and now i'm hoping to get a mimitchi she still has the same amount of items like before the toys she inherited from her father now i'm going to tamatown to check for any updates on it she has very little soviniers or maybe even none...well she has about 14925 points..and now i just checked her mail she got a forchune cookie here it is $**H**S** Then my little mimi woke up i played jump rope once and won and did it again and won! she is a cute petitchi anmd this is on my glow in the dark v4 i hope verymutch to get a young mimitchi if not well i'll see but i don't want a Universal character Because that leads right to a maskuchi o.k i will write up her stats.......

[align=center]

jbmn.jpg

Name:Mimi!

Wieght:24lb

Stage:child

Charater:petitchi

Tama:v4

Gen:4

Happy :♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Training:0

[/align]