ZuZu's Gotchi Zoo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V6 Music Star

Name: Aria

Species: Hitode-tchi

Stage:toddler

Weight: 10 lbs

Instrument: Accordian(XD?)

Style:Latin

Tone: 159

Rhythm: 168

Original:173

Leettttts get it started, in heeereeeeee~

An' the bass keeps runnin' runnin' an' runnin' runnin'

An' runnin' runnin' an' runnin' runnin'

AN' RUNNIN' RUNNIN' AN' RUNNIN' RUNNIN' AND!

*skip*

All: let's gettit started, HA Let's gettit started- In here!

Ahhhhh~ I love that song, wait, how did we get that effect? there's only the two of u- AW NAW. STEVE!

wat- o_o

dude, really? how many tamas do you have access to?

Lots.

;A; did you forget me?

my mirror is talking... O__o

Oh yeah, that's Hosh. he was originally a ninja star but I suppose his spirit can inhabit other objects too. like the toys of Music Stars. and stuff. yeah. But Steve! why must you insist on butting in on my life like this?! I just don't understand.

I don't see how it's so hard for you to believe. I've done this so many times you should just expect it by now.

this is so weird.... so you know these er, things?

yea, now that I think about it we need to go read Zack's loggy-thing.

*pulls up new window and they all read the entry*

OH A SHOUTOUT! Shouting right back at ya, one of my favorite logs to read is ZackSims123's log.

*continues reading*

*starts turning red* ... o\\\\o

hey A- BAHAHAHA. I DIDN'T KNOW BLOBS COULD CHANGE COLOR TOO! I'll add that to the list of weird things that Aria does/can do.

>:[ shut up you big bully!

you KNOW it'll never work out with Lolo. he's an adult in his SECOND life, and you're just a toddler in your first.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU- I'LL DRIP MY ACIDIC MUCUS STUFF ALL OVER YOU! AND THEN I'LL-

woah there Angsty-pants! just hold it for a second. why don't you go practice your accordion?

NO- I WILL NOT-

*room darkens and becomes chilly when it was warm seconds before, the shadows start crawling up the walls* I SAID why don't you go practice your accordion instead? O|||O *dooommmmmmm*

e-eep! okay, yes sir. will do! *Squelches off*

*beautiful french music can be heard pouring out from the room over*

ah~ I love french music wait- is this- it is! the Soundtrack for Hugo! oh my gosh. this. music. I just have to- *runs off to get her violin*

(this is sort of what I hear from the room over (Aria can sing in french?!) imagine the singing a few octaves higher....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4JrmtbbcIE

gosh, thoes two.... I just- I never understand.

hmm, agreeded.

*harmonized singing/violin/accoridon coming from the room over*

~Animer, à la vie, les songes, les couleurs,rnvoir la lune, les étoiles, tout se retrouve à nouveau.rnrnSerpentant les ruelles,rndans l'oubli, dans la peur,rnpetit génie aux doigts de fée,rnfixant les heures,rnouvrant ses ailes,rnun cœur qui pleurait, qui s\'envolernl\'amour a soigné ce qu\'il manquait.rnrnElle était inconnue, curieuse et puis amiernun clin d\'œil en offrandernpetite sirène aux yeux de nuitrnsa clé a porté le rêve vivantrnun secret qu'ils partagent à présent.rnrnIl était magicien d\'images de poèmesrndompteur de rêves,rncaché dans l\'ombre,rnseul avec son jeu brisé,rnson cœur cassérnles choses en morceaux se réparent a nouveau.rnrnRêve …rnN'oublie pas les rêves!rnRêve~

*sighs* with thoes two it's either they're at eachother's throats or they're living in perfect harmony, there's no in between.

lol two people friended me here in like, the last week what is this why uh okay. *shot for rambling*

V6 Music Star

Name: Aria

Species: Chamametchi

Stage:teen

Weight: 20 lbs(like a boss)

Instrument: Accordion

Style:Latin (still?)

Tone: 346

Rhythm: 303

Original:340

OH LOOK MONEYS.

wat-

*points at Steve* look look look! he brought you moneys!

why are you so pumped up about it...? I get money all the time....

WHAAAAATTTT?!?!?! WHY? why don't I get any of that?!

uhm I don't know I guess.

are you being funded by the government?! are they giving you money to sing about how awesome they are?!

..... why are you so riled up?

*reading a mag* just ignore her random babbling, don't ask what a "goverment" is, I regretted it.

ifsh thif fur deh foof? Ihm 'ungfy.

I-I don't quite follow you Steve. <_<

*spits out moneys* Mithros, do you have people that like you. look at all this money! and just for a CHILD star.

yea, well that's just the way it works and stuff. *pulls out Accordion* Animer, à la vie, les songes, les couleurs....

Let's sing something else.... not French.... uhm, oh yeah~

まどからみえる かがやくうめいちりん....

いちりのほおどおのそのおあたかかさ~....

Oh Mithros, not THAT again!

p-please? I LIKE this song!

<_< bye.

but-

BYE.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH ANOTHER VOTE THANK YOU ;u; *cries a little*

.... *looking very sad* T-T .........

what's wrong Aria? you should be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

.....AUGH YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. I'M GOING TO GO EAT SOME TACO-PIES NOW! *stomps off*

taco.... pies..... what?

*reading the mag again* Lolo.

orite. Well my deepest condolences and stuff like that, now if you'll excuse me I want to find out what a taco-pie tastes like. *walks to the kitchen*

Mithros, have you ever met someone so shallow?

can't say I have. *still reading*

what are you reading anyways? you use all the spare time you have staring at it.

it's a magazine for spirits, (like me, and tamagotchi angels, and Genies) I used to be a spirit of a tamagotchi you know.

oh really? what were you?

STATS LATER. I NEED TO RUN FROM ARIA.

going to be gone this weekend and the next week (finals) HOWEVER. I will be on summer vacation after this next week which means we'll be back on the air soon! see you in a week.

Well we're back on the air, and guess what?

SUMMER ASDFGJKLZXCVBNM

new beginings call for... well, new beginings right? so here's my v4...

Hello. Humans. I am. Cor-Tana.

I named her Cortana, because my brother asked me to. and now... well, she thinks she's a robot .__.

I. Am. an AI.

Cortana, please act like every other tamagotchi ;A; give me some emotion please!

:Input Invalid:

come on girl! just, talk and let people know how you feel about the world!

:Input Invalid: bleep bleep.

I don't understand T_T why is my life with tamagotchis never NORMAL.

*reading his mag* maybe it's you.

I do not believe that that statment is too far off the mark. Cortana's personality is probably a result of your care-taking.

Noooooo! Cortana! please! *snuggles Cotana*

:Input Invalid: syntheic "love" recived, bleep bleep.

Cortana, just do one thing for me, and say "I love you ZuZu"

:Input Valid: Order recived, I. Love. You. ZuZu. hug. *robotic hug*

mm, there, are you happy ZuZu?

;A; this is, like, totally not real. why is my whole life like this.

To tell you the truth I wonder that myself about you.

Cortana, what do you want to do now?

:processing: ... :Input Invalid: bleep bleep.

you know, AI's are made to be human... so maybe if I.... CORTANA.

:Input Valid: bleep bleep.

pick up on human-alien emotion and stuff, and display it in the nescessary situation.

:processing:.........:Input Valid: bleep bleep, now will pick up human characteristics. bleep bleep.

pfft, oh I'm so SURE that that will work ZuZu.

:processing:....:You Developed "Sarcasm": bleep bleep.

Version 4 Connection

Name: Cortana

Specise: Mohitamatchi

Weight(Lbs): 12

Smart: 7

Sparkles: 15

Effeminacy: 6

Training:[| ]

AUGH WHY. I don't have much time to log, I hadtons of work to do today, but here are stats and a few links to cool things.

I've started this random thing where I'm drawing each of the tamagotchis versions as humanoids, so yeh. I'm doing it out of order asdfgklfjlgf. https://zuzubeanie.deviantart.com/#/d534s5q https://zuzubeanie.deviantart.com/#/d534v70 I've done iDL and the v4 so far. doing 4.5 next. I think.

Version 4 Connection

Name: Cortana

Specise: Ichigotchi

Weight(Lbs): 13

Smart: 31

Sparkles: 15

Effeminacy: 27

Training:[||| ]

Latest posts

Back