Need help identifying an old virtual pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felicea

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I just got hit by a huge wave of nostalgia and remembered an old virtual pet dog me and my oldest sister used to have back in the late 90s/early 2000s.

They both had a blue shell but the shell of mine was shaped like a dogs head and the one my sister had was shaped like a dog house and had "Bodo" written on it.

The "hatching" screen was showing a little black puppy jumping onto the back of a car.
The puppy stage looked quite ugly/weird, (like a caterpillar with a big round head or something) and it would turn into several different "breeds" when it became an adult.
I also remember it only wanting food at set times of the day.

I loved that little thing so much and I was hoping I could find one of these again. Does anyone know what type of virtual pet we had?

I just remembered your request as I came upon an offer of a "Petogotchi", might fit your description somewhat. But it doesn't say Bodo on the shack. No idea how many different shells there are. Just wanted to let you know. :)

Latest posts

Back