Do you enjoy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Hehe, random question, but do you like taking pictures of people when they aren't looking? I do. xD

I've never done that but I like to jump out at my brother when he gets out of the bathroom! :huh:

I've never done that but I like to jump out at my brother when he gets out of the bathroom! :)
Hehe, I jump out at everyone coming out of the toilet! :huh:

hhmm... uhm.. not really.. when theyre not looking, its most likely that i get ugly pix of them.. :lol:
That's the point!

My friend caught me on her phone saying "What the hell?!" with this really confused and puzzled experssion on my face! :D Hehe, no-one's ever let me live that down! :) xDDD

I guess this doesn't really count, but I'll tell anyways.

My brothers friend dragged him into the girls bathroom at our church and I got it on video on my mom's phone. <_<

It was pretty funny.

I guess this doesn't really count, but I'll tell anyways.My brothers friend dragged him into the girls bathroom at our church and I got it on video on my mom's phone. :lol:

It was pretty funny.
<_< hahaha, its sound funny!

I guess this doesn't really count, but I'll tell anyways.My brothers friend dragged him into the girls bathroom at our church and I got it on video on my mom's phone. :lol:

It was pretty funny.
Hehe, hilarious!

I recorded my mum talking to her friend in a private conversation! <_<

Yes, Of corse!

Well there is a chance they get mad...when i post it as my screensaver, but hey! It was fun at the time!

And i love seeing that innocent look on their face as you flash that big camera. lol

///JL

2 funny coincidences:

1. Last year, during the American Idol Tour, I took a picture of a bald guy with my cellphone xDD

2. I caught my brother trying to throw shoes at me. It ended up he got my dog, which chased him. I caught that too, with my phone xDD

//Tama*Lover

yep!!!! :mellow: :blink: :D they think it's mean but i thInk it's HILARIOUS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gran does that lol!
MINE NEVER DOES BUT WHEN SHE COMES OUT OF THE BATHROOM I ALWAYS JUMP OUT AT HER!!!!!! SHE GETS SOOOOOOOOO MAD AT ME,BUT I NEVER QUIT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back