Do you enjoy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, random question, but do you like taking pictures of people when they aren't looking? I do. xD
Yea i LOVE it!!! :blink: :D Especially my brother! hehe He'll be on the computer and if he does something funny (like pick his nose! eeewww!) i'll grab the camera and take a picture of him! :ph34r: It's hilarious!!! But then he gets all mad at me and he'll start hitting me and stuff... :mellow:

Can you post the pictures?
No :mellow: I don't have the connector which lets you put the images onto your computer. I have a scanner, but I couldn't post the video xP

//Tama*Lover

Once when my friend came out of the bathroom. I jumped RIGHT WHEN she was about to get out and shouted: "WASH! your hands...." and she's like "OH *BEEP!*" I swear I almost died of laughter. XD

~SG~

Once when my friend came out of the bathroom. I jumped RIGHT WHEN she was about to get out and shouted: "WASH! your hands...." and she's like "OH *BEEP!*" I swear I almost died of laughter. XD
~SG~
Hehe, hilarious!!! :) I once got a 2p coin, and tried to burst out on RabbitDog, but she heard me coming... darn it. :mellow: xDDD

I take action-shots all the type. :)

I have ones of my Mum falling over, my friend shouting, my Nan's finger over the camera lens...LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!!

I take action-shots all the type. :furawatchi: I have ones of my Mum falling over, my friend shouting, my Nan's finger over the camera lens...LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!!
Hehe, I forgot to say.... I have one of my great-uncle pointing a cigarette in anger at someone!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back