Sign in to follow this  
Pip

V2 out!...in Canada...

I live in the US and I went last Friday to Toys-R-Us and found that they had the v2 in stock. ;)

I live in the US and I went last Friday to Toys-R-Us and found that they had the v2 in stock. ;)

really what state do u live in(only state not town or anything)

Can anyone confirm this? Or is this some sick joke..? ;) (The V2 being in the US part that is.) :D

the release date for v2 is tomorrow! ;) :D :D B)

the release date for v2 is tomorrow! ;) :D :D B)

i dont no nobody said it was tomorrow

toysrus says it is tomorrow ;)

toysrus says it is tomorrow ;)

huh i hear it comes out almost end of this month or early next month.

why is it out some places but other places have to wait?

i cant wait for the 24th ;) walmart better have it, we dont have a toys r us!

Wow, does the second version come out on the 24th here?9in canada?) :D It would be great if they do! If they don't I'll just shimmy over to the states and grab one from bellingham toys 'r us.. :D

anyone know if v2 is out in cape breton??

I haven't seen any here in Halifax yet. Your best bet is to go to a local retailer- I find calling a department store with a toy department gets you precisely nowhere ;)

:D I don't think V2 will be out tomorrow. I think it's a lie. ;)

Honestly, what it comes down to is Tamagotchi V2 will be available when the stock guy at your local retailer gets around to ordering/shelving the units. Last year, Tamagotchi Connection wasn't available in Halifax, NS until long after they were initially released; that's not to say that other retailers won't have ordered them early and put them out when they feel/felt like it.

Pip is RIGHT!!! I got a v2 today from Toysrus!!! And like what Pip said, IT'S NOT A FAKE!!! :huh: Mine is white with pink hearts around it :(

:angry: Wow, your sooo lucky..I tried wal-mart but I didn't fnid them. They only had shelves and shelves of version 1. :huh: Hmm...I guess I can wait. I just burnt up when I drove 30 minutes to find nothing.(Actually my parents drove.. :( ) They won't drive me again though, since they don't really understand how much I want one when I already have one.. (Yes I tried telling then that it was version TWO and that it had a SHOP but...oh well... :angry: :angry: :angry: